- Sub Headline: Fresh Coat Painters of Framingham serves Framingham, Natick, Sudbury, Wayland, Marlborough, Southborough, Holliston, Ashland and Fayville.
- Franchise URL: http://www.FreshCoatPainters.com
- Listed: June 6, 2016 6:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FRAMINGHAM, MA (FranchisePOD.com) June 03, 2016 – When George Barrett was given the option of retiring or trying something new, he knew his career journey wasn’t over. Rather than pick up the golf clubs, he and his son Kyle decided to open their own business – Fresh Coat Painters of Framingham.
Fresh Coat Painters of Framingham offers residential and commercial painting services including interior and exterior painting, wood staining and finishing, popcorn ceiling removal and a variety of other services for nearly every protective coating application. They use high-quality, environmentally safe Sherwin-Williams® products and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations and detailed proposals. Fresh Coat Painters of Framingham serves Framingham, Natick, Sudbury, Wayland, Marlborough, Southborough, Holliston, Ashland and Fayville.
“Fresh Coat Painters is a cut above the competition because our painters are professional employees. Our team is reliable, trustworthy and skilled. Having someone work on your home is always stressful and we know our clients will appreciate our high standards of quality and customer service,” Barrett said.
Fresh Coat Painters of Framingham is committed to quality products and services and the company offers a 3-3-3 customer service pledge, so calls will be answered by a live person within three minutes, a quote will be delivered within three days (customer schedule permitting) and the job will be started within three weeks. All Fresh Coat employees are trained, dependable, fully insured and background-checked.
Barrett has lived in Framingham for 55 years and spent his career in high technology. When he and Kyle were considering what kind of business they wanted to pursue, painting was an area that made sense.
“I’ve been a weekend warrior all my life and I know how time consuming and challenging projects like painting can be. When we were looking for a trade business to open, Fresh Coat Painters felt like the perfect fit. By offering professional painting services, people can spend their weekends doing more of what they love,” Barrett said.
“I’m looking forward to building this business with my son and offering the community a better, professional option when they need something painted or stained,” he added.
Fresh Coat was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the two years, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran.
For more information about Fresh Coat of Framingham, call (508)532-2125, email GBarrett(at)FreshCoatPainters.com or visit http://www.FreshCoatFramingham.com.
About Fresh Coat Painters
With more than 120 locations nationwide, Fresh Coat Painters brings quality customer service, top-notch painting products, professionalism and affordable pricing to the residential and commercial painting industry. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations, and detailed quotes. All painters are bonded and insured employees. For more information, visit http://www.freshcoatpainters.com, call 1-855-FRESH-COAT, or visit us on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
The company was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the last year, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran.
407 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)