- City: Lexington
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.fazolis.com
- Listed: February 12, 2016 8:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // LEXINGTON, Ky. – Fazoli’s, America’s largest fast-casual Italian restaurant chain, welcomes a new chief marketing officer, vice president of operations and senior director of Franchise Sales.
The hirings come as Fazoli’s enters a new growth stage amid record sales. The brand was acquired last year by Sentinel Capital Partners, which has put it on the franchising fast track.
Donna Josephson is Fazoli’s new chief marketing officer, a position she previously held at the 351-unit McAlister’s Deli. Josephson brings over 20 years of progressive brand management and marketing leadership with iconic restaurant brands, such as Wendy’s, Applebee’s and Chick-fil-A.
Tom Pleiman joins Fazoli’s as vice president of Company Operations, a role he previously held with Pizza Hut franchisee La Raza Pizza, Inc. Pleiman will lead the Training and Guest Services Departments, as well as oversee the newly created director of Off-Premises Sales position.
Fazoli’s previous vice president of Operations, Scott Sir Louis, has assumed the newly created position of vice president of Strategy and Continuous Improvement. Sir Louis will work with senior leadership to develop, prioritize and implement new strategies to drive the future generation of Fazoli’s.
Steve Bailey joins Fazoli’s as senior director of Franchise Sales, a newly created position. He previously held a similar post at Sonic.
“Our goal is to make Fazoli’s better for our guests, our employees and our franchisees, which will in turn fuel our growth,” said president and CEO Carl Howard. “These individuals will all play an important role in accomplishing that, and we are thrilled to have them on board.”
Connect with Fazoli’s online at www.fazolis.com, www.ownafazolis.com, @Fazolis, and https://www.facebook.com/Fazolis
With approximately 220 restaurants, Fazoli’s is America’s largest Italian fast-casual chain, serving freshly prepared entrees, Submarinos® sandwiches, salads and pizza. One of the New York Post’s five breakout fast-casual restaurants and a Fast Casual.com Brand of the Year, Fazoli’s franchisees are experiencing record sales growth. Visit www.ownafazolis.com for details on development opportunities, including new operator incentives.
Tell Your Story.
Brad Ritter Communications
184 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)