- City: Lexington
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.fazolis.com
- Listed: February 12, 2016 8:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // LEXINGTON, Ky. – Fazoli’s, America’s largest fast-casual Italian restaurant chain, welcomes a new chief marketing officer, vice president of operations and senior director of Franchise Sales.
The hirings come as Fazoli’s enters a new growth stage amid record sales. The brand was acquired last year by Sentinel Capital Partners, which has put it on the franchising fast track.
Donna Josephson is Fazoli’s new chief marketing officer, a position she previously held at the 351-unit McAlister’s Deli. Josephson brings over 20 years of progressive brand management and marketing leadership with iconic restaurant brands, such as Wendy’s, Applebee’s and Chick-fil-A.
Tom Pleiman joins Fazoli’s as vice president of Company Operations, a role he previously held with Pizza Hut franchisee La Raza Pizza, Inc. Pleiman will lead the Training and Guest Services Departments, as well as oversee the newly created director of Off-Premises Sales position.
Fazoli’s previous vice president of Operations, Scott Sir Louis, has assumed the newly created position of vice president of Strategy and Continuous Improvement. Sir Louis will work with senior leadership to develop, prioritize and implement new strategies to drive the future generation of Fazoli’s.
Steve Bailey joins Fazoli’s as senior director of Franchise Sales, a newly created position. He previously held a similar post at Sonic.
“Our goal is to make Fazoli’s better for our guests, our employees and our franchisees, which will in turn fuel our growth,” said president and CEO Carl Howard. “These individuals will all play an important role in accomplishing that, and we are thrilled to have them on board.”
Connect with Fazoli’s online at www.fazolis.com, www.ownafazolis.com, @Fazolis, and https://www.facebook.com/Fazolis
With approximately 220 restaurants, Fazoli’s is America’s largest Italian fast-casual chain, serving freshly prepared entrees, Submarinos® sandwiches, salads and pizza. One of the New York Post’s five breakout fast-casual restaurants and a Fast Casual.com Brand of the Year, Fazoli’s franchisees are experiencing record sales growth. Visit www.ownafazolis.com for details on development opportunities, including new operator incentives.
Tell Your Story.
Brad Ritter Communications
136 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)