- City: Lexington
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.fazolis.com
- Listed: February 12, 2016 8:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // LEXINGTON, Ky. – Fazoli’s, America’s largest fast-casual Italian restaurant chain, welcomes a new chief marketing officer, vice president of operations and senior director of Franchise Sales.
The hirings come as Fazoli’s enters a new growth stage amid record sales. The brand was acquired last year by Sentinel Capital Partners, which has put it on the franchising fast track.
Donna Josephson is Fazoli’s new chief marketing officer, a position she previously held at the 351-unit McAlister’s Deli. Josephson brings over 20 years of progressive brand management and marketing leadership with iconic restaurant brands, such as Wendy’s, Applebee’s and Chick-fil-A.
Tom Pleiman joins Fazoli’s as vice president of Company Operations, a role he previously held with Pizza Hut franchisee La Raza Pizza, Inc. Pleiman will lead the Training and Guest Services Departments, as well as oversee the newly created director of Off-Premises Sales position.
Fazoli’s previous vice president of Operations, Scott Sir Louis, has assumed the newly created position of vice president of Strategy and Continuous Improvement. Sir Louis will work with senior leadership to develop, prioritize and implement new strategies to drive the future generation of Fazoli’s.
Steve Bailey joins Fazoli’s as senior director of Franchise Sales, a newly created position. He previously held a similar post at Sonic.
“Our goal is to make Fazoli’s better for our guests, our employees and our franchisees, which will in turn fuel our growth,” said president and CEO Carl Howard. “These individuals will all play an important role in accomplishing that, and we are thrilled to have them on board.”
Connect with Fazoli’s online at www.fazolis.com, www.ownafazolis.com, @Fazolis, and https://www.facebook.com/Fazolis
With approximately 220 restaurants, Fazoli’s is America’s largest Italian fast-casual chain, serving freshly prepared entrees, Submarinos® sandwiches, salads and pizza. One of the New York Post’s five breakout fast-casual restaurants and a Fast Casual.com Brand of the Year, Fazoli’s franchisees are experiencing record sales growth. Visit www.ownafazolis.com for details on development opportunities, including new operator incentives.
Tell Your Story.
Brad Ritter Communications
163 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)