- Sub Headline: Montgomery, Alabama restaurant opens March 22; Franchise comp sales up 9.3% in February
- City: Lexington
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.fazolis.com
- Listed: March 22, 2016 1:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LEXINGTON, Ky. – March 22, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Amid strong interest from potential franchisees, robust same-store sales and more geographic expansion, Fazoli’s is extending its franchise incentive program for new operators.
In February, franchisees reported a 9.3% same-store sales increase on a 6.3% jump in traffic. Year to date, franchise unit sales are up 4.9% on a 3.7% increase in traffic. Franchisees have reported sales growth in 69 of the last 71 months.
Already America’s largest fast casual Italian chain, Fazoli’s today entered the Montgomery, Alabama market. The restaurant is owned and operated by Mital, Diven, Lisa and Dr. Rakesh Patel. They also operate two Schlotzsky’s and two Bruster’s Real Ice Cream franchises in Montgomery.
Fazoli’s last year added five franchised units and has plans to open up to 12 this year. A franchise incentive program credited with fueling the growth is being extended. Launched last September, it will be available through July 31, 2016.
“We have not seen this much interest among prospective franchisees since the brand’s early years,” said Carl Howard, president and CEO. “We are thrilled with the caliber of operators who are considering adding Fazoli’s to their portfolios.” Howard added that there is strong interest from a wide variety of operators, including those in the convenience store market. “We understand that operators need time to carefully analyze investments, so we are extending the incentives to ensure no one gets left out.”
New franchisees are eligible for discounts of up to $20,000 off the initial $30,000 franchise fee. Royalties have been cut to 2 percent from 4 percent for the first year, and to 3 percent for the second year. Vendor fees also will be discounted for the first 12 months. Visit www.ownafazolis.com for details.
Howard said the incentive program has ignited franchise sales, leading to several development deals. Using incentives, franchisees Allen Peake and Mike Chumbley recently opened Fazoli’s all-new prototype building in Macon, Georgia. They have plans for five units. The Montgomery restaurant was developed under the incentive program, as is one scheduled for later this year in the St. Louis, Missouri area.
Connect with Fazoli’s online at www.fazolis.com, www.ownafazolis.com, @Fazolis, and https://www.facebook.com/Fazolis
Multimedia at http://ownafazolis.com/media/
339 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)