- Sub Headline: Report Sixth Straight Year of Comp-Sales Growth
- Franchise URL: http://www.fazolis.com
- Listed: April 8, 2016 11:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Lexington, Ky. – Sales at Fazoli’s franchised units continue to far outpace the restaurant industry, with operators enjoying a sixth straight year of same-store sales increases. Fazoli’s, America’s largest fast-casual Italian chain, ended its fiscal year March 30. During the previous 12 months, 91 franchise locations broke 117 weekly sales records, with sales for the period up 4.8% on a 3.5% traffic increase. Two-year franchise comp-sales increased a total of 12.1% on traffic that was up 8.8%.
This also was the sixth straight year that company restaurants posted same-store sales growth. According to research firm TDn2K, restaurant industry sales last year grew only 1.6%, with sales so far this year remaining tepid. By comparison, Fazoli’s franchisees reported same-store sales grew 3.9% in March.
“Fazoli’s continued growth shows just how perfectly the brand is positioned for the current economic climate,” said Carl Howard, president and CEO. “Consumers are responding extremely well to our combination of casual-dining quality food and table service at an average check of under $7.” Fazoli’s strong performance, combined with an industry-leading new franchisee incentive program, is driving expansion. In 2015, the chain opened five new franchised units, with up to 12 planned for this year. So far in 2016 it has added franchised units in Montgomery, Alabama and Macon, Georgia. New franchisees are eligible for discounts of up to $20,000 off the initial $30,000 franchise fee. Royalties have been cut to 2 percent from 4 percent for the first year, and to 3 percent for the second year. Vendor fees also will be discounted for the first 12 months. The incentives are available through July 31, 2016. Visit www.ownafazolis.com for details.
Connect with Fazoli’s online at www.fazolis.com, www.ownafazolis.com, @Fazolis, and https://www.facebook.com/Fazolis
With approximately 220 restaurants, Fazoli’s is America’s largest Italian fast-casual chain, serving freshly prepared entrees, Submarinos® sandwiches, salads and pizza. One of the New York Post’s five breakout fast-casual restaurants and a Fast Casual.com Brand of the Year, Fazoli’s franchisees are experiencing record sales growth. Visit www.ownafazolis.com for details on development opportunities, including new operator incentives.
199 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)