- Sub Headline: Breaks ground on all-new prototype design
- City: Lexington
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.fazolis.com
- Listed: December 18, 2015 12:16 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LEXINGTON, Ky.–(FranchisePOD.com)–Fast-casual restaurant leader Fazoli’s this week opened another convenience store location as its aggressive franchise recruitment program picks up steam. It also recently broke ground on an all-new prototype design.
The latest c-store unit is part of a Kwik Stop in Dubuque, Iowa. It is owned and operated by P & K Enterprises, Inc., which operates two other Fazoli’s in Iowa. Fazoli’s also has c-store restaurants in Colorado, Indiana, West Virginia and Tennessee, with one under construction in central Indiana.
Another franchisee, C&P Italian Restaurant Co., recently broke ground in Macon, Ga. on a restaurant that will be the first to use an all-new, stand-alone prototype design. It is expected to open next spring.
The contemporary design incorporates a distinctive 35-foot tower, improved lighting to make the building more visible at night, prominent placement of the recognizable Fazoli’s tomato logo and a versatile color scheme that gives the brand a fresh, modern image. It was created to appeal to both a new generation of diners and long-time customers, as well as potential franchisees.
“Our new prototype illustrates why Fazoli’s is such a dynamic brand that’s experiencing record sales growth,” said Carl Howard, president and CEO of the fast-casual chain who noted that franchisee same-store sales have been up 65 of the last 68 months. “We’re constantly improving every facet of our concept to ensure an excellent customer experience while offering a unique investment opportunity to operators.”
At 2,800 square feet with seating for approximately 100, the design can be scaled in size, said John Bernardo, Fazoli’s director of construction and facilities management. New awnings display the logo, illuminated at night with LED lights. “Fazoli’s enjoys a well-earned reputation as an innovator,” Bernardo said. “With our new prototype we’re staying ahead of design trends.” He added that elements will be used in non-traditional, in-line and end-cap units.
Completely repositioned and successfully competing with fast-casual and casual dining restaurants, Fazoli’s has opened five franchised units this year. It expects to open as many as 12 franchised locations next year.
Connect with Fazoli’s online at www.fazolis.com, www.ownafazolis.com, @Fazolis, and https://www.facebook.com/Fazolis
With approximately 220 restaurants, Fazoli’s is America’s largest Italian fast-casual chain.
Brad Ritter, 866-284-2170
198 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)