Fazoli’s Promotes Doug Bostick to VP Franchise Services, Celebrates Franchisee and Suppliers of the Year
- City: Lexington
- State: Kentucky
- Listed: December 8, 2015 7:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 08, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // LEXINGTON, KY – Fast-casual Italian chain Fazoli’s has promoted Doug Bostick to vice president of Franchise Services. In this new role, Bostick is responsible for franchise operations, as well as sales and development. “Doug has played an integral part in our turnaround over the past few years,” said Carl Howard, president and CEO. “Our franchisees continue to outperform the restaurant industry in almost every key metric. Doug and his team deserve a great deal of the credit.” Bostick joined Fazoli’s in 2000. In 2012 he was promoted to vice president of Franchise Operations. His relationships with franchisees helped Fazoli’s earn recognition as one of the top franchise service brands in the country.
Fazoli’s also recently celebrated contributions made by its franchisees and suppliers during its National Brand Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. C&M Pasta of Quincy, Ill., received Franchisee of the Year, while Park 100 Foods picked up New Supplier of the Year honors. Genpak earned the Innovative Supplier of the Year award.
Fazoli’s recently announced an aggressive expansion program and incentive plan for new franchisees. It is targeting Charlotte, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Knoxville, Phoenix, Pittsburgh and Toledo, as well as other locations. The restaurant chain continues to experience unprecedented sales growth. Average franchise unit volumes consistently exceed $1 million. Franchise operators’ sales have increased 13.6% over the last two years with a total of 10 consecutive quarters of growth. Between April and September of this year, 52 weekly sales records have been set at franchised locations.
Connect with Fazoli’s online at www.fazolis.com, www.ownafazolis.com, @Fazolis, and https://www.facebook.com/Fazolis
With approximately 220 restaurants, Fazoli’s is America’s largest Italian fast-casual chain, serving freshly prepared entrees, Submarinos® sandwiches, salads and pizza. One of the New York Post’s five breakout fast-casual restaurants and a Fast Casual.com Brand of the Year, Fazoli’s franchisees are experiencing record sales growth. Visit www.ownafazolis.com for details on development opportunities, including new operator incentives.
Brad Ritter Communications
168 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)