- Sub Headline: America’s Largest Fast-Casual Italian Chain Recognized As Food & Beverage Company of the Year Amidst Continued Franchisee Sales Growth
- Franchise URL: http://www.Fazolis.com
- Listed: May 13, 2016 8:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 13, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // LEXINGTON, Kentucky – Fazoli’s, America’s largest fast-casual Italian chain, today announced that it has been named a Gold Stevie® Award winner in the Company of the Year – Food and Beverage category in the 14th annual American Business Awards.
The American Business Awards are the premier business awards program in the U.S., with categories to recognize achievement in every facet of work life, including management, marketing, human resources, new products and websites. More than 3,400 nominations were submitted this year and judged by more than 250 professionals, whose average scores determined the winners.
“We’re honored to win this award and it proves that it’s an exciting time to be a part of the Fazoli’s franchise family, following our sixth consecutive year of positive comp-sales growth,” said Carl Howard, president and chief executive officer of Fazoli’s. “Winning the Gold Stevie Award in the Company of the Year Food and Beverage category further fuels our desire to expand Fazoli’s presence nationwide so our customers can enjoy our savory, always fresh Italian food and table service no matter where they are.”
Fazoli’s strong performance, combined with an industry-leading new franchisee incentive program, continues to drive the brand’s expansion. With plans to open 12 new restaurants this year, Fazoli’s also recently opened in Montgomery, Alabama and Macon, Georgia, where the company set an all time sale record for an opening week. The company is targeting new franchise development in markets including Atlanta, Cincinnati, Dallas, Detroit, Knoxville, Phoenix, Pittsburgh and several other markets to grow and further catapult the brand’s development nationwide.
New Fazoli’s franchisees are eligible for discounts of up to $20,000 off the initial $30,000 franchise fee. Royalties have been cut to 2 percent from 4 percent for the first year, and to 3 percent for the second year. Vendor fees also will be discounted for the first 12 months. The incentives are available to franchisees who sign agreements now through July 31, 2016.
With nearly 220 restaurants in 26 states, Fazoli’s is America’s largest Italian fast-casual chain, serving freshly prepared entrees, Submarinos® sandwiches, salads and pizza. Fazoli’s franchisees are experiencing record sales growth, and the company is currently seeking single- and multi-unit operators to join the brand’s rapid expansion. For more information about franchise opportunities, connect with Fazoli’s online at www.fazolis.com, www.ownafazolis.com, @Fazolis, and https://www.facebook.com/Fazolis.
With approximately 220 restaurants, Fazoli’s is America’s largest Italian fast-casual chain, serving freshly prepared entrees, Submarinos® sandwiches, salads and pizza. One of the New York Post’s five breakout fast-casual restaurants and a Fast Casual.com Brand of the Year, Fazoli’s franchisees are experiencing record sales growth. Visit www.ownafazolis.com for details on development opportunities, including new operator incentives.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, and the new Stevie Awards for Great Employers. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (954) 789-0432
245 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)