- Sub Headline: Events set for Toledo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Parkersburg
- City: Lexington
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.fazolis.com
- Listed: January 25, 2016 3:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LEXINGTON, Ky. – January 25, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Fast-casual restaurant leader Fazoli’s, riding a five-year same-store sales growth streak, is taking its story on the road, part of an aggressive franchise recruitment program.
Fazoli’s, already the nation’s largest Italian fast-casual chain, is hosting free open houses throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. The first is January 26 in Toledo. Others will be in Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Parkersburg, W.Va. Click here for details.
Fazoli’s was acquired last year by Sentinel Capital Partners, which put the brand on the franchising fast track. Under its current incentive program, new franchisees are eligible for discounts of up to $20,000 off the initial $30,000 franchise fee. Royalties have been cut to 2 percent from 4 percent for the first year, and to 3 percent for the second year. Vendor fees also will be discounted for the first 12 months. Visit www.ownafazolis.com for details.
“If ever there was a time to be a Fazoli’s franchisee, it is now,” said president and CEO Carl Howard. “We’re outperforming the industry in sales per unit and we are extremely well positioned for today’s economy.”
In the last few years, Fazoli’s has laid the groundwork for franchise expansion with a premium menu that serves casual dining quality food at quick-service prices, the use of real plates and silverware, and dining room service that includes meal delivery and table clearing. To further spur franchise development, the chain is introducing a new round of menu updates, and has a new prototype under construction. Franchisee support has been increased with the hiring of a real estate director and the addition of the Buxton Group to assist with site selection. Fazoli’s also is embarking on a major technology overhaul, including new POS and mobile ordering systems.
It is seeking experienced operators looking for a new brand to add to their portfolios, as well as executives from large chains who want to run their own restaurants. Additional target markets include, but are not limited to, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Knoxville and Phoenix.
Connect with Fazoli’s online at www.ownafazolis.com, www.fazolis.com, @Fazolis, and https://www.facebook.com/Fazolis
With approximately 220 restaurants, Fazoli’s is America’s largest Italian fast-casual chain, serving freshly prepared entrees, Submarinos® sandwiches, salads and pizza.
165 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (1 views)