- Sub Headline: Fast casual leader introduces new Breadstix in three varieties
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: February 8, 2016 9:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, Feb. 8, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — They say that all good things come in threes and that statement has never been more deliciously true than at Pie Five Pizza, an innovative leader in fast casual pizza. Beginning next week in some markets, guests can complement their custom handcrafted pizza, signature salad or decadent dessert with a piping hot order of all-new Breadstix.
Breadstix have long had a cult following and Pie Five’s Breadstix are just as delicious and just as addictive. Baked to perfection using Pie Five’s classic pan pizza dough, which is handmade fresh each and every day in store, guests have three mouthwatering varieties to choose from in order to get their Breadstix fix:
Garlic Butter – Pie Five’s classic Breadstix topped with savory garlic butter and a sprinkling of seasoning!
Cheesy Breadstix – Pie Five’s Garlic Butter Breadstix with a cheesy twist! Each one is stacked with mozzarella cheese that will melt in your mouth!
Bacon Cheesy Breadstix – Pie Five’s Cheesy Breadstix topped with savory pieces of bacon. Bacon truly does make everything better!
“Customers asked for them and we delivered — Breadstix are a long overdue addition to the Pie Five menu,” said Patty Scheibmeir, Vice President of R&D and Product Innovation for Pie Five Pizza Co. “We decided to offer three different options because our loyal guests have told us how much they value the variety of menu choices that Pie Five offers.”
Pie Five pizzas bake in just 145 seconds in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. There are millions of possible pizza combinations Pie Five customers can create with four crusts (including artisan thin, classic pan, whole grain Neapolitan and gluten-free), seven sauces and 28 fresh toppings. Additionally, guests can add one of Pie Five’s freshly-tossed hand-made salads.
ABOUT PIE FIVE PIZZA CO.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 85 locations in 24 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
Contact: Marcus Dockter, MWWPR
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
234 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)