- Sub Headline: Booming consumer sales leads to largest franchise expansion strategy to date
- Franchise URL: http://www.FenceDynamicsFranchise.com
- Listed: April 13, 2016 8:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 13, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Port Charlotte, Florida – Growing brand awareness and a storm season that left more damage than normal has led to one of the most profitable quarters in Fence Dynamics’ 11-year company history.
President Blase Bisceglia attributes his company’s recent success to a number of reasons, with customer satisfaction coming in at the top of the list.
“We’ve really tried to establish ourselves as the best in the business, and now people are starting to see the Fence Dynamics difference,” Biscegila said. “People want a quality product with quality service and that’s been our motto since day one. We’re always going above and beyond for our customers, and it’s paid off.”
That flourishing consumer growth has now led to Fence Dynamics ramping up its franchise marketing strategy. It’s Bisceglia’s theory: if his business is booming, others will soon be in line to embrace the Fence Dynamics name, product and accomplished reputation.
As part of its aggressive push, Fence Dynamics offers a sturdy franchise support system, and a 25 percent military discount for veterans who qualify. Franchisees will grow their business within their protected territory and will have constant support from the Fence Dynamics team.
“We’re so proud of where we’ve come in the last year and we see that trend continuing in the future,” Bisceglia said. “It’s a great market to be in right now, and we’re thrilled to be a leader in it.”
Fence Dynamics is continuing its expansion through a targeted franchise opportunity, initially spreading across Florida. For more information on Fence Dynamics, visit fencedynamicsfranchise.com.
To inquire about franchise availabilities, visit the website and fill out the franchise application or call 941-697-2153 today.
About Fence Dynamics
Fence Dynamics is a custom-fencing contractor based in Port Charlotte, Florida, providing commercial, residential and industrial fencing solutions across the Florida area. Founded in 2005 as Rhino Fence and Rail, the renamed Fence Dynamics exists to deliver top quality products, installation and service to every customer.
SOURCE Fence Dynamics
216 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)