- Sub Headline: A1 Pressure Washing business owners are required to maintain an "A" rating on Angie's List. This is the fifth year in a row that this pressure washing franchise opportunities creator has received this award.
- City: Knoxville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.a1-pressure-washing.com/
- Listed: February 15, 2016 8:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
KNOXVILLE, TN (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 15, 2016 – A1 Pressure Washing, Inc. has earned the service industry’s coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award, reflecting an exemplary year of service provided to members of the local services marketplace and consumer review site in 2015.
“You’re only known for your last job so it better be right,” Scott Hatcher.
This is the fifth year in a row that this pressure washing franchise has received this award. A1 Pressure Washing franchises are required to maintain an “A” rating. The requirements are described below.
Only about 5 percent of the pressure washing Knoxville, TN area have performed so consistently well enough to earn our Super Service Award,” said Angie’s List Founder Angie Hicks. “It’s a really high standard.”
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2015 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade; the company must be in good standing with Angie’s List, pass a background check and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines. Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List. Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality.
A1 Pressure Washing provides a variety of pressure washing services to those in the Knoxville, Tennessee area including commercial hot-water pressure washing for hotels, heavy equipment and routine steam cleaning as well as low pressure roof cleaning.
For more information about A1 Pressure Washing franchise opportunities call 865-738-5318
246 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)