- Sub Headline: A1 Pressure Washing business owners are required to maintain an "A" rating on Angie's List. This is the fifth year in a row that this pressure washing franchise opportunities creator has received this award.
- City: Knoxville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.a1-pressure-washing.com/
- Listed: February 15, 2016 8:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
KNOXVILLE, TN (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 15, 2016 – A1 Pressure Washing, Inc. has earned the service industry’s coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award, reflecting an exemplary year of service provided to members of the local services marketplace and consumer review site in 2015.
“You’re only known for your last job so it better be right,” Scott Hatcher.
This is the fifth year in a row that this pressure washing franchise has received this award. A1 Pressure Washing franchises are required to maintain an “A” rating. The requirements are described below.
Only about 5 percent of the pressure washing Knoxville, TN area have performed so consistently well enough to earn our Super Service Award,” said Angie’s List Founder Angie Hicks. “It’s a really high standard.”
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2015 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade; the company must be in good standing with Angie’s List, pass a background check and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines. Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List. Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality.
A1 Pressure Washing provides a variety of pressure washing services to those in the Knoxville, Tennessee area including commercial hot-water pressure washing for hotels, heavy equipment and routine steam cleaning as well as low pressure roof cleaning.
For more information about A1 Pressure Washing franchise opportunities call 865-738-5318
233 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)