- Sub Headline: Four new doughnuts now available at participating Krispy Kreme® shops.
- City: Winston-Salem
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.KrispyKreme.com
- Listed: January 25, 2016 9:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – January 25, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – It’s the perfect sweet treat for your special someone! Participating Krispy Kreme shops in the United States are now offering four limited-time doughnuts, including the Luv Bug, Bee Mine, Sprinkle Heart and Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles doughnuts. All four doughnuts are available now until Feb. 14.
Pair any of these special doughnuts with a Caramel Mocha beverage, a smooth espresso blended with both caramel and chocolate, then topped with whipped cream and caramel drizzle.
“Valentine’s Day is a time for people to share joy and love with one another,” said Tony Thompson, President and CEO of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. “Each year our Valentine’s Day doughnuts bring smiles to our customers’ faces. We are thrilled to continue that tradition by introducing our new doughnuts for this special time of year.”
The Luv Bug doughnut features a smiling lady bug face made of sugar. The filled doughnut is decorated with red and chocolate icing.
The Bee Mine doughnut is filled with Krispy Kreme’s classic filling. It is then dipped in chocolate, decorated with red icing, and topped off with a whimsical honey bee made of sugar!
The Sprinkle Heart is a Valentine’s Day favorite! A heart-shaped doughnut is dipped in white icing and topped with colorful Valentine’s Day sprinkles. It’s sure to steal the heart of your loved one!
Shops will also feature the Chocolate Iced doughnut with Sprinkles. Our Original Glazed® doughnut is dipped in delicious chocolate icing and topped with Valentine’s Day sprinkles.
About Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. The Company has more than 1,000 retail shops in 25 countries. Connect with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at www.KrispyKreme.com, or on one its many social media channels, including www.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, and www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Corporate Communications Coordinator
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)