- Sub Headline: Four new doughnuts now available at participating Krispy Kreme® shops.
- City: Winston-Salem
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.KrispyKreme.com
- Listed: January 25, 2016 9:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – January 25, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – It’s the perfect sweet treat for your special someone! Participating Krispy Kreme shops in the United States are now offering four limited-time doughnuts, including the Luv Bug, Bee Mine, Sprinkle Heart and Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles doughnuts. All four doughnuts are available now until Feb. 14.
Pair any of these special doughnuts with a Caramel Mocha beverage, a smooth espresso blended with both caramel and chocolate, then topped with whipped cream and caramel drizzle.
“Valentine’s Day is a time for people to share joy and love with one another,” said Tony Thompson, President and CEO of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. “Each year our Valentine’s Day doughnuts bring smiles to our customers’ faces. We are thrilled to continue that tradition by introducing our new doughnuts for this special time of year.”
The Luv Bug doughnut features a smiling lady bug face made of sugar. The filled doughnut is decorated with red and chocolate icing.
The Bee Mine doughnut is filled with Krispy Kreme’s classic filling. It is then dipped in chocolate, decorated with red icing, and topped off with a whimsical honey bee made of sugar!
The Sprinkle Heart is a Valentine’s Day favorite! A heart-shaped doughnut is dipped in white icing and topped with colorful Valentine’s Day sprinkles. It’s sure to steal the heart of your loved one!
Shops will also feature the Chocolate Iced doughnut with Sprinkles. Our Original Glazed® doughnut is dipped in delicious chocolate icing and topped with Valentine’s Day sprinkles.
About Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. The Company has more than 1,000 retail shops in 25 countries. Connect with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at www.KrispyKreme.com, or on one its many social media channels, including www.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, and www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Corporate Communications Coordinator
215 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)