- Sub Headline: The Filta Group, Inc announced today that Brian Hogan is joining Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions as Group Chief Financial Officer.
- City: Orlando
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.GoFilta.com
- Listed: March 11, 2016 9:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORLANDO, FL (FranchisePOD.com) March 10, 2016 – The Filta Group, Inc. announced today that Brian Hogan is joining Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions, as Group Chief Financial Officer. Based at the Filta HW in Orlando Florida, Brian will act as CFO for both the UK and US businesses.
Brian brings 30+ years as an experienced senior finance professional who most recently served as Chief Financial Officer at Cobalt Capital Inc., a boutique private equity firm, based in Toronto. Prior to that, he was the CFO at Iovate Health Sciences and VP of Finance at Amkor Technology where he was based in Asia. Brian holds a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Rhode Island and an MBA from Providence College.
“We are ready to build on the exceptional growth we have experienced in the last few years, both in the US and the UK” said Jason Sayers, CEO for The Filta Group. “Brian’s skills are exactly what we need to plan for the future and to strengthen the worldwide Filta brand.”
Having played a leadership role in similar business situations and industries, Brian brings a level of confidence in development and execution of plans that drive consistent sales and margin growth while providing best in class service.
“I am very excited to join the Filta team. I believe the potential for growth is tremendous, given the smart and passionate people that I have already met in the Company, a strong brand portfolio, and an attractive international footprint.” Mr. Hogan continued, “I look forward to becoming part of the Filta family and partnering with the team as we build on the business.”
About Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions
Established in the United Kingdom in 1996 and brought to the USA in 2002, Filta is the world’s leader in commercial fryer and cooking oil management services and offers its services through a worldwide franchise network. Filta is dedicated to saving its client’s money, creating a safer working environment, and providing customers with the tools to increase the quality of their product, all while preserving the environment. Filta services over 5,000 customers every week and has recycled over 1/2 of a billion pounds of oil and counting! http://www.gofilta.com.
Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions
+1 (407) 583-4212
324 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)