Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions Announces Recent Enhancements to the Franchise Development Training Course
- City: Orlando
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.gofilta.com
- Listed: January 20, 2016 9:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORLANDO, FLORIDA (FranchisePOD.com) January 19, 2016 – Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions, the company that invented fryer management provides service to commercial kitchens across the United States and around the world, announces the recent enhancements to their “Franchise Development” training course.
Filta’s Fall 2015 Franchise Development Course, a week-long training included enhancements to the following three key areas: “Speak Easy” an interactive tool for building sales competence, “Hands On” technical training on how to maintain the MFU, and an “End of Course Exam” round robin 4-hour exercise to demonstrate proficiency.
The first major improvement allowed the participants to interact in the sales experience, allowing for role playing and progression of critical skills in the sales process. The interactive role play called “Speak Easy”, allows the users to practice in a virtual realm instead of practicing on their market, because making mistakes on potential customers is never fun.
A second intentional change to the Filta training was to give more hands on and situational experience that translates to the “Real World”. This streamlining from theoretical to practical provided condensed days instead of a longer nine to five schedule. The extra time was great for each new Franchise Owner to bond with other business owners and the Filta corporate support staff.
“This training gave us confidence going forward in operation and growing our organizations,” said Mark Vinson, Filta Franchise Owner and graduate of the Fall 2015 Training Course.
The last key addition to the training was the ability to measure each new Franchise Owner’s level of preparedness. The last day of the week each participant completed a “round robin” 4-hour rotational competency exam that reveals key strengths, as well as areas of improvement needed.
These enhancements have created an efficient and effective start-up for the new Franchise Owners.
“We want each of our Franchisees to grow successful Filta businesses within their markets. We have the highest confidence that this class will succeed.”, said Rob Totten, Filta Development Director.
About Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions
Established in the United Kingdom in 1996 and brought to the USA in 2002, Filta is the world’s leader in commercial fryer and cooking oil management services and offers its services through a worldwide franchise network. Filta is dedicated to saving its client’s money, creating a safer working environment, and providing customers with the tools to increase the quality of their product, all while preserving the environment. Filta services over 5,000 customers every week and has recycled over 1/2 of a billion pounds of oil and counting!
SOURCE Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions
Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions
+1 (407) 583-4212
163 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)