- Street: 7075 Kingspointe Parkway, Suite 1
- City: Orlando
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32819
- Slogan or Tagline: Filta is looking for people who desire to own, develop and manage a multi-van business, providing multiple proven environmental services to commercial kitchens.
- Investment Range: $79,000 to $88,500
- Units In Operation: 132
- Year Founded: 1996
- Franchising Since: 1997
- Home Based: Possible
- Training Provided: Yes
- SBA Approved: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchises available throughout the United States.
- Listed: November 16, 2015 3:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions Franchise Opportunities
HOW CAN A FILTA FRANCHISEE BE SO PROFITABLE?
Filta: Involves the residual income of a weekly repeat service to their customers in an exclusive, protected territory.
Filta: Offers multiple streams of revenue to Franchisees by providing multiple, eco-friendly services to their customers.
Filta: Only requires a small customer base per van (30-40).
Filta: Can be run from home, with low overheads, simple administration and minimum stock.
Filta: Is in demand because of the increasing global trend of environmental sustainability.
Filta: Provides a safe, hygienic and efficient solution to one of the most problematic areas of the kitchen: the fryers.
Filta: Has little to no competition in most markets.
Filta: Guarantees initial customers.
Filta: Is Internationally recognized and already in 44 of the United States.
The Flagship of the Filta Group Brand. FiltaFry is the original cooking oil filtration & fryer management business. The service is an eco-friendly, mobile, on-site service for the micro-filtration of cooking oil and the vacuum based cleaning of deep fryers. The easy to sell client benefits of FiltaFry’s proven fryer management system is the ideal solution for restaurants looking to improve food quality, reduce liability, reduce frying costs, and decrease their impact on the environment due to waste cooking oil. FiltaFry has a simple and effective strategy for developing a new client base. On average, over 50% of restaurants who demo the service become long term customers.
Again designed to help Filta franchise owners increase the RPC, the waste oil collection service, FiltaBio has been introduced. Once the cooking oil has come to the end of its life, franchise owners can collect the oil and immediately remove it safely from the customer’s site – no waste oil drums or containers continually attracting rats and other unwanted issues.
From there, the oil is purified and sent to be made into biodiesel, the safe and environmentally friendly alternative to petrochemical based diesel. The result is a revenue generating service offered from the same van with little additonal workload.
Designed to help Filta franchise owners increase the RPC (revenue per customer), FiltaCool is designed to offer additonal needed services to clients and improve profitability for franchise owners. In tandem with the FiltaFry service, FiltaCool is the most effective moisture control system available for businesses who need to control moisture in walk in coolers. The result for customers is lower electricity bills, lower maintenance costs on refrigeration systems, and food that stays fresh longer, thus reducing waste. The result for Filta franchise owners is increased RPC with almost no additional work load.
A BROAD CUSTOMER BASE
Our client base is continuously growing. Potential and current customers include restaurants, hotels, schools, colleges and universities, grocery stores, stadiums, arenas, corporate cafeterias, institutional cafeterias, airports, sporting venues – in fact, anywhere food is fried and/or there are cold storage units.
FULL SUPPORT PROVIDED
Upon being granted a Franchise, a new Franchisee will attend an intensive 2 week training program at Filta’s headquarters in Orlando, Florida. Franchisee’s learn our proven sales strategies as well as best operating procedures to acquire their customers, and just as importantly, keep them happy. These techniques have been developed and continuously improved over the past 15 years. When the Classroom and Field Training complete, Franchisee returns to their Territory to open operations. Filta provides Franchisee with inside sales as well as a Business Development Manager to assist in the start up. The combined efforts in training are designed to enable our Franchisees to build a solid customer base and offer them all of our current service offerings as well as any additional services that may be offered in the future.
IS PRIOR BUSINESS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY?
While the Filta franchise opportunity is designed to be mastered by anyone, Filta has identified several key personality factors common in their most successful franchise owners. For this reason, they have become fairly selective in who they offer the opportunity to. Business experience is a plus, but by far the largest determinant of who they accept into their franchise system is a strong will to succeed.
Build multiple vans offering all services
Weekly repeat service
Small customer base per van
Mobile, can be based from home
Comprehensive in-field & business training
Minimal overheads & stock
Guaranteed initial support
Toll-Free call handling
Ongoing support & advice
IFA and CFA member
“When our franchises make money, Filta Group makes money. The last thing we want is for a new franchise owner to secure what could have been a profitable area, and not fulfill its profit potential. It is for this reason that we have implemented a more stringent standard for who we accept as new franchise owners in 2014. If you meet our quality standards, there is an extremely high chance you will join the successful ranks of Filta franchise owners.” – Jason Sayers
1075 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (28 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (4 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (4 views)
- Billy Sims BBQ Opens in Yukon, OK (4 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (4 views)
- Two Local Moms Open Pet Wants Olathe (3 views)
- BrightStar Care: Shelly Sun Offers Valuable Insights during Event Aimed at Advancing Women in Leadership (3 views)