- Sub Headline: Leading Fast Casual Pizza Chain Creates Apple-ause Worthy Cinnamon Apple Pie
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: November 17, 2015 3:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS – Nov. 2, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Starting November 3, Pie Five Pizza will offer its newest dessert, the Cinnamon Apple Pie, for a limited time. The Cinnamon Apple Pie is not your grandma’s apple pie and features a snickerdoodle crust layered with tender cobbler spiced apples and topped with a sweet cinnamon streusel crumble.
“We wanted to take an old favorite and give it a Pie Five twist,” said Patty Scheibmeir, vice president of R&D and product innovation for Pie Five Pizza Co. “The Cinnamon Apple Pie is the perfect pastry contradiction with its gooey filling and crunchy crumble topping — making it perfect for any crowd. So, if you want to buy the whole pie and pass it off as your own for a holiday get together, go ahead — we won’t tell!”
Pie Five understands the holidays can be a little rough on relationships, but there are no crust issues here. To compliment the flaky crust of the Cinnamon Apple Pie, pie lovers can choose from four in-house made crusts to build the perfect pizza or get a salad in Pie Five’s famous pizza crust bowl. This excellent edible won’t be around forever, though, so make sure you get your slice before December 13. How do you like them apples?
At Pie Five, guests can choose from more than a million combinations of farm fresh ingredients, artisan sauces and handcrafted crust varieties. Pie Five pies bake in just 145 seconds in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. By the time the guest arrives at the register, their hot, bubbly, pizza perfection is ready. Additionally, they can add one of Pie Five’s freshly-tossed handmade salads or a decadent home-baked brownie or cookie pie to their meal. The rapidly expanding chain is capitalizing on growing consumer demand for fresh dining options and artisan pizzas without the wait.
About Pie Five Pizza Co.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 73 locations in 20 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
163 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)