- Sub Headline: Jason Chan Brings Fresh Juices and Smoothies to West L.A. Neighborhood
- Franchise URL: http://www.Robeks.com
- Listed: April 12, 2016 12:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ALHAMBRA, CA – (FranchisePOD.com) – April 12, 2016 – Firefighter Jason Chan is opening a new Robeks Fresh Juices & Smoothies franchise in his hometown of Alhambra, CA. The store will be at 9 West Main Street, and he plans to open by June 2016.
The new location will bring a fresh, farmer’s market-inspired look for fans of the 20-year-old Los Angeles-based juice and smoothie franchise. The company has about 100 stores nationwide, and this will be its fourth — the second in Greater L.A. — to embrace the updated aesthetic, which features wood tones and subdued colors, putting the focus squarely on the fruits and vegetables that power the menu.
Chan says he became a Robeks fan a decade ago because of the flavors of the smoothies. As a firefighter, he works hard to stay fit, so he also appreciates the company’s commitment to nutrition.
“People are more self-aware about what they put in their bodies,” he says. “You see it with the way a lot of people have stopped drinking sodas. Now, they would prefer to get juice or a smoothie. It can be a treat, but it’s also nutritious and a real food. I wouldn’t say I am a health nut, but I try to take care of myself. I live life. I enjoy it. I have fun. I indulge, but, you know, everything in moderation.”
“We’re excited to have Jason get started,” says Robeks President David Rawnsley. “We admire his firefighting career, and his commitment to helping people every day. This gives him another way to help while also building a business during his time away from the fire station.”
‘Keeping up with trends’
Chan says he was also attracted to Robeks because of the company’s history of innovation, and the freedom the company gives local franchisees to invent.
“Robeks does a great job of keeping up with health trends and exploring different flavors,” he said. “I like that they listen to franchisees, too. If I want to experiment with local flavors at my store and have a house menu item, if it sells well they want to know about it and make it something all franchisees can benefit from. I like to dabble a little bit, and when I open my doors, I look forward to playing around a little more with fruits popular in ethnic communities to see where that can go.”
Customers will be free to experiment, too. While Robeks features a menu of tried-and-true favorites, guests can customize their fresh juices and vegetables by picking the ingredients they want.
To learn more about the Robeks franchise opportunity, visit www.robeksfranchise.com.
133 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (11 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (9 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)