- Street: 3400-8 Kori Rd.
- City: Jacksonville
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32257
- Franchise Fee: $20,000
- Investment Range: $128,760 - $1,160,900
- Royalty: 6%
- Units In Operation: 901
- Year Founded: 1994
- Franchising Since: 1995
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- SBA Approved: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Listed: November 22, 2015 9:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BECOME PART OF OUR FIREHOUSE SUBS® FAMILY
OPEN A FRANCHISE WITH ONE OF THE COUNTRY’S FASTEST GROWING RESTAURANT BRANDS
As a leader in the fast casual sandwich industry, the demand for our uniquely-prepared Specialty Subs is blazing a trail across the country, opening up opportunities in new and existing markets. With our strong brand identity, exceptional franchisee relationships, and passionate executive team, Firehouse Subs is perfectly poised for development with the right investor.
WHY FIREHOUSE SUBS IS A FIT FOR YOU
Featuring second-to-none sub sandwiches and a commitment to the communities they serve, Firehouse Subs is a daily affirmation that serving good food and doing good belong together.
OUR WAY BEATS THEIR WAY
Our unique steaming process awakens the flavors of our premium meats and cheeses. When served in restaurants featuring authentic firefighting décor, this is a combination people come back for again and again.
SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE
Approaching 1,000 locations, our expansion is carefully calculated to optimize potential, profitability, investment, and of course, our franchisees’ success.
With an ever-growing history of innovative products, a focus on exceptional customer service, and a one-of-a-kind brand identity, Firehouse Subs is committed to building profit for franchisees.
Our marketing is as memorable and compelling as our subs. “Our Way Beats Their Way” not only sets us apart, but it applies to every aspect of our business. Everything we do is about bringing people back again and again.
We launched Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation to give back to the communities we serve. Since 2005, the Foundation has donated over $14 million to improving the life-saving capabilities of local heroes and their communities.
We offer extensive training programs and operating systems to help build your business. Our support team of experts — all work together to streamline operations for businesses that are simple to run.
241 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)