- Street: 3400-8 Kori Rd.
- City: Jacksonville
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32257
- Franchise Fee: $20,000
- Investment Range: $128,760 - $1,160,900
- Royalty: 6%
- Units In Operation: 901
- Year Founded: 1994
- Franchising Since: 1995
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- SBA Approved: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Listed: November 22, 2015 9:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BECOME PART OF OUR FIREHOUSE SUBS® FAMILY
OPEN A FRANCHISE WITH ONE OF THE COUNTRY’S FASTEST GROWING RESTAURANT BRANDS
As a leader in the fast casual sandwich industry, the demand for our uniquely-prepared Specialty Subs is blazing a trail across the country, opening up opportunities in new and existing markets. With our strong brand identity, exceptional franchisee relationships, and passionate executive team, Firehouse Subs is perfectly poised for development with the right investor.
WHY FIREHOUSE SUBS IS A FIT FOR YOU
Featuring second-to-none sub sandwiches and a commitment to the communities they serve, Firehouse Subs is a daily affirmation that serving good food and doing good belong together.
OUR WAY BEATS THEIR WAY
Our unique steaming process awakens the flavors of our premium meats and cheeses. When served in restaurants featuring authentic firefighting décor, this is a combination people come back for again and again.
SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE
Approaching 1,000 locations, our expansion is carefully calculated to optimize potential, profitability, investment, and of course, our franchisees’ success.
With an ever-growing history of innovative products, a focus on exceptional customer service, and a one-of-a-kind brand identity, Firehouse Subs is committed to building profit for franchisees.
Our marketing is as memorable and compelling as our subs. “Our Way Beats Their Way” not only sets us apart, but it applies to every aspect of our business. Everything we do is about bringing people back again and again.
We launched Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation to give back to the communities we serve. Since 2005, the Foundation has donated over $14 million to improving the life-saving capabilities of local heroes and their communities.
We offer extensive training programs and operating systems to help build your business. Our support team of experts — all work together to streamline operations for businesses that are simple to run.
284 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)