- Sub Headline: Week-Long Window To Redeem Free Medium Sub
- City: Jacksonville
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.FirehouseSubs.com
- Listed: February 3, 2016 6:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Firehouse Subs, the fast casual chain known for hearty, oversized portions and steaming hot subs, is firing up guests with an enhanced birthday program as part of its new loyalty and customer engagement app, Firehouse Rewards. The birthday program from Firehouse Subs gifts enrolled U.S. guests a free medium sub redeemed on their actual birthday or within the next six days. By expanding the redemption window, Firehouse Subs is turning birthdays into a weeklong celebration and invites everyone to celebrate their birthday with the brand.
“The birthday program was launched more than a decade ago as a way to thank our loyal guests for their patronage,” said Doug Reifschneider, vice president of marketing for Firehouse Subs. “As one of the few restaurants to give away a full priced menu item, we listened to customer feedback and made a few improvements, like expanding the redemption window and no longer requiring diners to show a form of identification.”
To become a member of Firehouse Subs’ birthday program, guests age 13 and older must download the free Firehouse Rewards app on a mobile phone and register to join. Parents with children under age 13 can enroll on behalf of the child by visiting FirehouseSubs.com/Birthday where they will receive an email on the child’s birthday with a Kids’ Birthday Offer: a choice between a free kids’ combo with purchase of a sub, chips and drink; or a free medium sub, with purchase of a sub, chips and drink. For more information, visit FirehouseSubs.com/Birthday.
About Firehouse Subs
Firehouse Subs® is a fast casual restaurant chain with a passion for Hearty and Flavorful Food, Heartfelt Service and Public Safety. Founded by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of fire and police service, steaming hot subs piled higher with the highest quality meats and cheeses and its commitment to saving lives through the creation of Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation®. The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation and the company is built upon a family of franchise operators who share their same passion for serving others. In 2015, Firehouse Subs made its international debut in Canada, with plans to open more than 90 locations in the Ontario market and future plans for further Canada expansion. Firehouse Subs is consistently recognized as a leader in the fast casual segment. For the last three years, Firehouse Subs was ranked No. 1 by Technomic’s Chain Restaurant Consumers’ Choice Awards among fast casual brands in the categories of food quality (2016), service (2015) and atmosphere (2014). Forbes recognized Firehouse Subs in 2015 as a Best Franchise to Buy.
43 states, Puerto Rico and Canada
$17+ million donated to public safety organizations
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla.
SOURCE Firehouse Subs
The Zimmerman Agency
190 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)