- Franchise URL: http://www.firenzapizza.com
- Listed: April 25, 2016 11:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // FAIRFAX, Va. – Firenza, a chain that offers custom, made-to-order pizzas, will soon be delighting diners in the Louisville area.
Firenza has awarded a unit to local entrepreneurs Stanford and Gbemisola Obi, who will bring the concept to the Louisville area. Company plans call for having as many as 10 area locations over the next several years.
“We are happy to have Stanford and Gbemisola join the Firenza family,” said Firenza co-founder and CEO Dave Wood. “As we continue our expansion across the nation, it’s highly crucial for us to have franchise partners who share the same vision and will help elevate the brand to the next level.”
Stanford and Gbemisola own and operate a national franchise concept and were looking to expand their business portfolio.
“We feel very fortunate to have found a chain that’s not only dedicated to high quality products and service but is also extremely poised for explosive growth,” said Obi. “Firenza simply offers today’s demanding customers what they crave – originality, speed of service, customization and premium products – in a sophisticated and highly welcoming environment.”
Touting “Pizza Like Never Before,” Firenza offers fresh-baked pizzas with unlimited toppings per customer’s choice, for one low price.
The pizza dough is made in-house daily from a special blend of flours for just the right texture and then hand-stretched to order. Customers can pick and choose from nearly 40 toppings – six signature sauces, seven cheeses, nine meats and 17 veggies – and watch their customized pies assembled right in front of them. For those customers who don’t want to create their pizzas from scratch, Firenza also offers eight, chef-inspired signature pizzas. Once the 10-inch or 15-inch pizzas are assembled, they’re baked in an open flame stone-hearth oven and guaranteed to be done in under five minutes.
Firenza also features fresh custom salads, oven baked meatballs and wings plus beer, wine and Coca Cola products.
Founded in 2015, Firenza is a new concept in the burgeoning fast-casual pizza segment that creates “Pizza Like Never Before!” Developed by a team of franchise executives and proven franchisees with more than 100 years collectively of restaurant business development experience, Firenza specializes in truly hand-crafted and made-to-order, stone hearth-baked pizzas that can be customized with nearly 40 toppings. For more information, please visit http://www.firenzapizza.com.
Franchise Elevator PR
217 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)