- Franchise URL: http://www.firenzapizza.com
- Listed: April 25, 2016 11:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // FAIRFAX, Va. – Firenza, a chain that offers custom, made-to-order pizzas, will soon be delighting diners in the Louisville area.
Firenza has awarded a unit to local entrepreneurs Stanford and Gbemisola Obi, who will bring the concept to the Louisville area. Company plans call for having as many as 10 area locations over the next several years.
“We are happy to have Stanford and Gbemisola join the Firenza family,” said Firenza co-founder and CEO Dave Wood. “As we continue our expansion across the nation, it’s highly crucial for us to have franchise partners who share the same vision and will help elevate the brand to the next level.”
Stanford and Gbemisola own and operate a national franchise concept and were looking to expand their business portfolio.
“We feel very fortunate to have found a chain that’s not only dedicated to high quality products and service but is also extremely poised for explosive growth,” said Obi. “Firenza simply offers today’s demanding customers what they crave – originality, speed of service, customization and premium products – in a sophisticated and highly welcoming environment.”
Touting “Pizza Like Never Before,” Firenza offers fresh-baked pizzas with unlimited toppings per customer’s choice, for one low price.
The pizza dough is made in-house daily from a special blend of flours for just the right texture and then hand-stretched to order. Customers can pick and choose from nearly 40 toppings – six signature sauces, seven cheeses, nine meats and 17 veggies – and watch their customized pies assembled right in front of them. For those customers who don’t want to create their pizzas from scratch, Firenza also offers eight, chef-inspired signature pizzas. Once the 10-inch or 15-inch pizzas are assembled, they’re baked in an open flame stone-hearth oven and guaranteed to be done in under five minutes.
Firenza also features fresh custom salads, oven baked meatballs and wings plus beer, wine and Coca Cola products.
Founded in 2015, Firenza is a new concept in the burgeoning fast-casual pizza segment that creates “Pizza Like Never Before!” Developed by a team of franchise executives and proven franchisees with more than 100 years collectively of restaurant business development experience, Firenza specializes in truly hand-crafted and made-to-order, stone hearth-baked pizzas that can be customized with nearly 40 toppings. For more information, please visit http://www.firenzapizza.com.
Franchise Elevator PR
203 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)