- Sub Headline: Partners Up with Loudoun Soccer and Offers Guests Free Pizza
- Franchise URL: http://www.FirenzaPizza.com
- Listed: May 20, 2016 11:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 20, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) FAIRFAX, Va. – Firenza Pizza, a restaurant that specializes in hand crafted, made-to-order pizzas, will celebrate the grand opening of its Ashburn, Virginia store from Tuesday, May 24 to Monday, May 30.
Throughout the grand opening week, the restaurant will offer a downloadable coupon for a free 10-inch pizza through its website that guests can print out and redeem in-store with a $2 donation. The funds raised will go to Loudoun Soccer, the largest soccer club in the state of Virginia and an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides recreational and travel soccer programs to the Loudoun County community. Loudoun Soccer carries the objective of providing soccer programs, within the community, that develop and motivate players to maximize their potential as athletes and people.
For eager fans and pizza enthusiasts, Firenza will reward the first 10 guests in line every day during the grand opening week with a year-long supply of pizza. The lucky winners will receive one 10-inch pizza per week for a year.
Firenza has changed the way families enjoy pizza by serving artisan pizzas made from scratch. Customers can watch the pizza dough being hand-stretched in front of them, and they can pick and choose from nearly 40 toppings – six signature sauces, seven cheeses, nine meats and 17 veggies – and watch their customized pies assembled right in front of them. Once the 10-inch or 15-inch pizzas are assembled, they’re baked in an open flame stone-hearth oven and guaranteed to be done within five minutes.
For those customers who don’t want to create their pizzas from scratch, Firenza also offers eight, chef-inspired signature pizzas. Other menu items include oven baked wings, meatballs and custom salads. Beverages include beer and wine, Mexican Coca-Cola, and Coke freestyle fountain drinks.
The restaurant is located at 43780 Central Station Drive at the Loudoun Station.
For more information, visit www.firenzapizza.com or follow Firenza Pizza on Facebook.
Firenza Pizza allows you to experience “Pizza Like Never Before!” Firenza specializes in truly hand crafted and made-to-order, stone hearth-baked pizzas that can be customized with nearly 40 fresh toppings including house roasted garlic, creamy mozzarella ovalini and lean grilled steak. Firenza also offers 8 signature pies ranging from the Pizza Vegetariana loaded with healthy vegetables to the Big Kahuna featuring smoked ham, bacon and tropical pineapple. In addition to pizza the restaurant offers diners customizable salads, oven baked wings or meatballs. Beverage choices include Coke products, local beers and wine. Entrée prices start at $6.99. For more information, please visit http://www.firenzapizza.com.
614 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)