- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://www.franchisepod.com/ads/fastsigns-franchise-opportunities/
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mark Jameson, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development
- Listed: February 18, 2017 8:29 am
- Expires: 329 days, 6 hours
FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE
LAWRENCE, Kan. (FranchisePOD.com) February 13, 2017—Local business owner Matt Herynk recently opened a new FASTSIGNS® franchise in Lawrence, Kansas, which is the first in the area. The center is located at 2540 Iowa St., north of the South Lawrence Trafficway.
“Our visual communications team is customer service-driven and committed to increasing our customers’ visibility in the vibrant and creative Lawrence community,” Herynk said. “At FASTSIGNS of Lawrence, we truly live by our brand philosophy of being ‘More Than’ just a sign company. We provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and offer support to help businesses expand their visibility and stand out from the rest.”
A Topeka native, Herynk earned his undergraduate degree in Biology and Microbiology from Kansas State University and his master’s degree in Environmental Science from the University of Kansas. Lawrence was the obvious place to open his own business.
“No challenge is too big or small for us; we work with customers from all walks of life—whether it’s a banner to promote retail or restaurant specials, a yard sign announcing ‘it’s a boy’, or directional signs to help people navigate a facility, even a complete signage package to create an image for a corporate office—we can do it all,” Herynk said.
FASTSIGNS of Lawrence is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and can be reached at 785.727.4848 or email@example.com.
FASTSIGNS® of Lawrence is a locally and independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2139 or call 785.727.4848.
103 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Jersey Mike’s Subs Opens First Dunedin Location (2 views)
- PizzaRev Opens 41st Restaurant with Free Pizza and New Self-Serve Beer & Wine System, iPourIt (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Pastalini Grows Due to Customer Demand (2 views)
- Spray-Net Brushes Up For U.S. Expansion (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Carvel® Kicks Off Ice Cream Season With Annual Free Cone Day on April 21 (1 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (1 views)
- Igniting a Turnaround: How One Casual Dining Brand is Inspiring Positive System-Wide Changes (1 views)
- Capriotti’s Experiences Rapid Growth In Michigan (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe To Open Milestone 500th Location (1 views)
- Chicken Salad Chick To Open First Port Orange Location (1 views)
- Johnny Rockets Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary with the Unveiling of a Brand Refresh (1 views)
- iFranchise Group Welcomes New Senior Consultants to Strategic Planning Team – May 2016 (1 views)