- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/fastsigns-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: February 18, 2017 8:29 am
- Expires: 267 days, 11 hours
FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE
LAWRENCE, Kan. (FranchisePOD.com) February 13, 2017—Local business owner Matt Herynk recently opened a new FASTSIGNS® franchise in Lawrence, Kansas, which is the first in the area. The center is located at 2540 Iowa St., north of the South Lawrence Trafficway.
“Our visual communications team is customer service-driven and committed to increasing our customers’ visibility in the vibrant and creative Lawrence community,” Herynk said. “At FASTSIGNS of Lawrence, we truly live by our brand philosophy of being ‘More Than’ just a sign company. We provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and offer support to help businesses expand their visibility and stand out from the rest.”
A Topeka native, Herynk earned his undergraduate degree in Biology and Microbiology from Kansas State University and his master’s degree in Environmental Science from the University of Kansas. Lawrence was the obvious place to open his own business.
“No challenge is too big or small for us; we work with customers from all walks of life—whether it’s a banner to promote retail or restaurant specials, a yard sign announcing ‘it’s a boy’, or directional signs to help people navigate a facility, even a complete signage package to create an image for a corporate office—we can do it all,” Herynk said.
FASTSIGNS of Lawrence is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and can be reached at 785.727.4848 or email@example.com.
FASTSIGNS® of Lawrence is a locally and independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2139 or call 785.727.4848.
172 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (1 views)
- Maui Wowi Gets Hot and Cold This Summer with Seasonal Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (1 views)
- Cruise Planners’ Beverly Brean Named Woman of the Year for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society® (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- Parker-Anderson Enrichment Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)