- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/fastsigns-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: February 18, 2017 8:29 am
- Expires: 31 days, 22 hours
FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE
LAWRENCE, Kan. (FranchisePOD.com) February 13, 2017—Local business owner Matt Herynk recently opened a new FASTSIGNS® franchise in Lawrence, Kansas, which is the first in the area. The center is located at 2540 Iowa St., north of the South Lawrence Trafficway.
“Our visual communications team is customer service-driven and committed to increasing our customers’ visibility in the vibrant and creative Lawrence community,” Herynk said. “At FASTSIGNS of Lawrence, we truly live by our brand philosophy of being ‘More Than’ just a sign company. We provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and offer support to help businesses expand their visibility and stand out from the rest.”
A Topeka native, Herynk earned his undergraduate degree in Biology and Microbiology from Kansas State University and his master’s degree in Environmental Science from the University of Kansas. Lawrence was the obvious place to open his own business.
“No challenge is too big or small for us; we work with customers from all walks of life—whether it’s a banner to promote retail or restaurant specials, a yard sign announcing ‘it’s a boy’, or directional signs to help people navigate a facility, even a complete signage package to create an image for a corporate office—we can do it all,” Herynk said.
FASTSIGNS of Lawrence is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and can be reached at 785.727.4848 or email@example.com.
FASTSIGNS® of Lawrence is a locally and independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2139 or call 785.727.4848.
304 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)