- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/fastsigns-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: February 18, 2017 8:29 am
- Expires: 298 days, 4 hours
FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE
LAWRENCE, Kan. (FranchisePOD.com) February 13, 2017—Local business owner Matt Herynk recently opened a new FASTSIGNS® franchise in Lawrence, Kansas, which is the first in the area. The center is located at 2540 Iowa St., north of the South Lawrence Trafficway.
“Our visual communications team is customer service-driven and committed to increasing our customers’ visibility in the vibrant and creative Lawrence community,” Herynk said. “At FASTSIGNS of Lawrence, we truly live by our brand philosophy of being ‘More Than’ just a sign company. We provide comprehensive visual marketing solutions and offer support to help businesses expand their visibility and stand out from the rest.”
A Topeka native, Herynk earned his undergraduate degree in Biology and Microbiology from Kansas State University and his master’s degree in Environmental Science from the University of Kansas. Lawrence was the obvious place to open his own business.
“No challenge is too big or small for us; we work with customers from all walks of life—whether it’s a banner to promote retail or restaurant specials, a yard sign announcing ‘it’s a boy’, or directional signs to help people navigate a facility, even a complete signage package to create an image for a corporate office—we can do it all,” Herynk said.
FASTSIGNS of Lawrence is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and can be reached at 785.727.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FASTSIGNS® of Lawrence is a locally and independently owned and operated sign, graphics and visual communications company that provides comprehensive visual marketing solutions to customers of all sizes—across all industries—to help them attract more attention, communicate their message, sell more products, help visitors find their way and extend their branding across all of their customer touch points including décor, events, wearables, digital signage and marketing materials. To learn more, visit fastsigns.com/2139 or call 785.727.4848.
140 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- El Pollo Loco Heats Up Tucson Market with New Franchise Partner (2 views)
- Pizza Patron Voted Best Pizza-Chain in San Antonio (2 views)
- Good Times on Tap for Louisiana as Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery Expands (2 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (2 views)
- KURE Corp. Weighs In On FDA Vaping Regulations (2 views)
- Welcyon Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Clean Eatz Franchising Announces Opening of Fourth Location (2 views)
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Salute Active Duty Military, Veterans & Their Families During Sixth Annual Stars for Heroes Campaign (2 views)
- Duck Donuts Opens National Corporate Training Facility and Store in Central Pennsylvania on July 1 (2 views)
- Smashburger Appoints Gregg Koffler As New Senior Vice President of Franchise Sales & Administration (2 views)