- Franchise URL: http://www.Moes.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 7:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ROANOKE, VA (FranchisePOD.com) April 14, 2016 – The first Moe’s Southwest Grill in Roanoke is open. On Friday, April 15, this Moe’s location is hosting a Day of Giving to raise both awareness and money for Virginia Tech’s Relay for Life, an American Cancer Society initiative dedicated to hosting life-changing cancer fundraising events that help communities across the globe fight back against cancer.
This new Moe’s location in Roanoke has pledged to donate $2,500 to Virginia Tech’s Relay for Life. This will be combined with the Blacksburg Moe’s fundraising in which they will contribute 100% of the net sales tomorrow, Friday, April 15.
The Roanoke Moe’s is owned and operated by franchisee Angelo Dajon who has been with Moe’s since 2004 and owns additional locations throughout Virginia in Richmond, Newport News, Lynchburg and Blacksburg.
“Moe’s is a rapidly growing brand with a loyal following across the country, and we believe Roanoke will also enjoy Moe’s fresh, flavorful food and family-friendly atmosphere,” said Dajon. “We look forward to building long-lasting relationships with our guests and the community.”
There are three things Moe’s newbies should know: the crew will say, “Welcome to Moe’s!” when you walk in the door (don’t be jolted – it’s normal), the most popular burrito is lovingly called the Homewrecker, and Moe’s Famous Queso is famous for a reason.
Each meal is created-to-order in a way that is an unique as the people Moe’s serves. With honestly good ingredients like all-natural chicken, grass-fed steak, organic tofu, and handcrafted guacamole, Moe’s offers a wide variety of options to meet guests’ unique tastes and lifestyles. No matter the meal, guests can always count on getting free chips and salsa.
Moe’s in Roanoke is open every day from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. For more information, guests may call (540) 682-8432 or visit http://www.moes.com. For more information about Roanoke Moe’s Day of Giving on Friday, April 15, contact Daley Michael at DMichael@moes.com.
About Moe’s Southwest Grill
Founded in 2000 in Atlanta, GA, Moe’s Southwest Grill is a fast-casual restaurant franchise that serves honestly good, fresh, southwestern food in a welcoming environment that rocks. Best known for its burritos, Moe’s has more than 20 fresh, flavorful ingredients like all-natural chicken and handcrafted guac that are rolled together into an endless serving of awesomeness.
SOURCE Moe’s Southwest Grill
The Rogers Agency LLC
171 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)