- Franchise URL: http://www.Moes.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 7:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ROANOKE, VA (FranchisePOD.com) April 14, 2016 – The first Moe’s Southwest Grill in Roanoke is open. On Friday, April 15, this Moe’s location is hosting a Day of Giving to raise both awareness and money for Virginia Tech’s Relay for Life, an American Cancer Society initiative dedicated to hosting life-changing cancer fundraising events that help communities across the globe fight back against cancer.
This new Moe’s location in Roanoke has pledged to donate $2,500 to Virginia Tech’s Relay for Life. This will be combined with the Blacksburg Moe’s fundraising in which they will contribute 100% of the net sales tomorrow, Friday, April 15.
The Roanoke Moe’s is owned and operated by franchisee Angelo Dajon who has been with Moe’s since 2004 and owns additional locations throughout Virginia in Richmond, Newport News, Lynchburg and Blacksburg.
“Moe’s is a rapidly growing brand with a loyal following across the country, and we believe Roanoke will also enjoy Moe’s fresh, flavorful food and family-friendly atmosphere,” said Dajon. “We look forward to building long-lasting relationships with our guests and the community.”
There are three things Moe’s newbies should know: the crew will say, “Welcome to Moe’s!” when you walk in the door (don’t be jolted – it’s normal), the most popular burrito is lovingly called the Homewrecker, and Moe’s Famous Queso is famous for a reason.
Each meal is created-to-order in a way that is an unique as the people Moe’s serves. With honestly good ingredients like all-natural chicken, grass-fed steak, organic tofu, and handcrafted guacamole, Moe’s offers a wide variety of options to meet guests’ unique tastes and lifestyles. No matter the meal, guests can always count on getting free chips and salsa.
Moe’s in Roanoke is open every day from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. For more information, guests may call (540) 682-8432 or visit http://www.moes.com. For more information about Roanoke Moe’s Day of Giving on Friday, April 15, contact Daley Michael at DMichael@moes.com.
About Moe’s Southwest Grill
Founded in 2000 in Atlanta, GA, Moe’s Southwest Grill is a fast-casual restaurant franchise that serves honestly good, fresh, southwestern food in a welcoming environment that rocks. Best known for its burritos, Moe’s has more than 20 fresh, flavorful ingredients like all-natural chicken and handcrafted guac that are rolled together into an endless serving of awesomeness.
SOURCE Moe’s Southwest Grill
The Rogers Agency LLC
197 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)