- Sub Headline: The Speedway Blvd. restaurant marks the award-winning café’s fifth Tucson opening this year
- Franchise URL: http://www.FirstWatch.com
- Listed: April 26, 2016 2:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Tucson, AZ (FranchisePOD.com) April 26, 2016 – First Watch, the popular breakfast, brunch and lunch eatery which opened its first Tucson restaurant in January, today announced it will open yet another local First Watch on Thursday, April 28. The new restaurant is the company’s fifth in the area and will open at 7 a.m. at 7189 E Speedway Blvd., in a space that formerly operated as The Good Egg.
“During the past four months, we’ve seen incredible growth here – We’ve opened five restaurants, we’ve introduced countless fresh menu items, and we’ve really put more of a focus than ever on developing our people,” said Chris Tomasso, president of First Watch. “That’s the key. We continue to put our employees first and equip them with the tools and autonomy to create a wonderful customer experience, which translates to loyal, happy customers.”
First Watch’s menu has evolved significantly since it first opened in Arizona in 1992, and the company’s curated new menu takes an elevated approach to traditional and innovative offerings made to order using farm fresh ingredients. It includes items such as Avocado Toast, Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict, Farm Stand Breakfast Tacos and Lemon Ricotta Pancakes. The company’s restaurants in Tucson offer healthy, flavorful favorites like house-made granola and pico de gallo, organic greens, house-roasted vegetables, cage-free eggs and 100% fresh-squeezed orange juice as well as more indulgent, traditional breakfast, brunch and lunch offerings.
The restaurants also offer options from First Watch’s Fresh Juice Bar, featuring the popular Kale Tonic and Day Glow offerings, juiced in-house daily from fresh fruits and vegetables sourced locally whenever possible. This new location will serve the eatery’s exclusive Sunrise Select Premium Blend Coffee, made from slow-roasted, hand-selected, high-grown coffee beans from mountains across North, Central and South America, by the pot.
The First Watch on Speedway will open with the company’s latest interior design, which combines farm fresh elements with a high-energy, urban vibe.
First Watch bolstered its presence in Arizona in December 2014 through its acquisition of The Good Egg, an Arizona-based breakfast and lunch restaurant company which had 19 locations at the time in Phoenix and Tucson, and with the opening of a new restaurant in the Biltmore area of Phoenix in June 2015.
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week from 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers customers complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
For First Watch franchise information, please visit http://www.firstwatch.com/franchise/.
About First Watch
First Watch specializes in award-winning, made-to-order Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. A recipient of more than 200 “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, and unique specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. First Watch was named a 2015 Top Consumer Pick by Nation’s Restaurant News and has received other recognition including being named a 2013 “Next 20” Emerging Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News and a 2014 Top Franchise Value by FSR Magazine. First Watch is the largest and fastest-growing daytime-only restaurant concept in the U.S. with more than 280 restaurants in 26 states, including more than 150 First Watch restaurants, 114 The Egg & I restaurants, 14 The Good Egg restaurants and one Bread & Company restaurant in Nashville (with another one under construction). For more information, visit firstwatch.com.
941-907-9800 ext. 218
406 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)