- Sub Headline: The daytime café will open Friday on Medical Center Parkway.
- Franchise URL: http://www.FirstWatch.com
- Listed: May 11, 2016 7:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MURFREESBORO, Tenn. – First Watch Restaurants, the popular breakfast, brunch and lunch concept, today announced it will open the doors to its first Murfreesboro restaurant on Friday, May 13. The new restaurant will open at 7 a.m. at 1970 Medical Center Pkwy., Suite A, in a space that formerly operated as The Egg & I, which was purchased by First Watch in May 2015. First Watch opened two new restaurants in Brentwood and Franklin earlier this year.
The new Murfreesboro restaurant will be the 33-year-old company’s seventh First Watch in the Nashville area and will employ about 25 people. Customers of the restaurant will be among the first to sample the eatery’s fresh, new menu, which debuted in the company’s other Nashville-area First Watch restaurants in March.
“We’ve seen outstanding success in the Nashville area during the past five years, specifically with our restaurant openings in Brentwood, Franklin, Hermitage and Smyrna,” said Chris Tomasso, president of First Watch, of the company’s fast Music City expansion. “This new restaurant’s proximity to St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital as well as Middle Tennessee State University and other fantastic retail and restaurant spaces makes it an ideal area for First Watch. We’re confident that the people in Murfreesboro will be very receptive to our innovative menu philosophy and our commitment to trending dishes and high-quality, fresh ingredients, and we couldn’t be more excited to open in Murfreesboro.”
First Watch’s curated menu takes an elevated approach to traditional and inventive offerings made to order using farm fresh ingredients. It includes items such as Avocado Toast, Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict, Farm Stand Breakfast Tacos and Lemon Ricotta Pancakes. The new restaurant on Medical Center Parkway will offer healthy, flavorful favorites like house-made granola and pico de gallo, organic greens, house-roasted vegetables, cage-free eggs and 100% fresh-squeezed orange juice as well as more indulgent, traditional breakfast, brunch and lunch offerings.
The new First Watch in Murfreesboro will also offer options from the restaurant’s Fresh Juice Bar, juiced in-house daily using fresh fruits and vegetables sourced locally whenever possible. The restaurant will serve its exclusive Sunrise Select Premium Blend Coffee, made from slow-roasted, hand-selected, high-grown coffee beans from mountains across North, Central and South America, by the pot.
The new First Watch will open with the restaurant’s latest interior design, which combines farm fresh elements with a high-energy, urban vibe.
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week from 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers customers complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
About First Watch
First Watch specializes in award-winning, made-to-order Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. A recipient of more than 200 “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, and unique specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. First Watch was named a 2015 Top Consumer Pick by Nation’s Restaurant News and has received other recognition including being named a 2013 “Next 20” Emerging Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News and a 2014 Top Franchise Value by FSR Magazine. First Watch is the largest and fastest-growing daytime-only restaurant concept in the U.S. with more than 280 restaurants in 26 states, including more than 150 First Watch restaurants, 113 The Egg & I restaurants, 12 The Good Egg restaurants and one Bread & Company restaurant in Nashville (with another one under construction). For more information, visit firstwatch.com.
SOURCE First Watch
264 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)