- Sub Headline: Nationally known home care franchise hosts seminar to showcase new ownership opportunities in central Indiana 07:00 ET from FirstLight Home Care
- Franchise URL: http://www.firstlighthomecare.com
- Listed: June 17, 2016 9:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CINCINNATI (FranchisePOD.com) June 17, 2016 – FirstLight Home Care, a provider of quality, non-medical home care, is hosting a free Franchise Seminar July 20th from 6 – 8 p.m. at Hampton Inn & Suites in Fishers, Indiana. The company invites entrepreneurs to attend to learn about upcoming ownership opportunities in the Indianapolis area and hear more about FirstLight’s recent growth and development.
“The need for quality, non-medical home care services has never been greater, and we want to provide the path for entrepreneurs in central Indiana to meet this growing need,” said Jeff Bevis, FirstLight Home Care Chief Executive Officer. “Seminar attendees will understand the benefits of owning a non-medical home care franchise and have the chance to interact with FirstLight executives who will explain how the franchise will support them every step of the way.”
This free, no obligation informational seminar is open to all area entrepreneurs. Bill McPherson, Executive Director of Franchise Development, will share ownership opportunities and discuss the huge potential of the growing non-medical home care industry. Attendees will also learn about the many ways FirstLight Home Care sets its franchisees up for success, including through its award-winning training and operational support programs.
“Owning a FirstLight Home Care franchise gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives, while building their own business in the fast-growing, $75 billion non-medical home care industry,” added McPherson.
To register for the Free Home Care Franchise Seminar, visit LINK or call (866) 985-5348. For more information about FirstLight Home Care, visit www.firstlighthomecare.com.
About FirstLight Home Care
FirstLight Home Care creates a new standard in non-medical home care by combining best practices with innovative approaches to make the franchise an emerging market leader in a fast-growing industry. Services can be provided at private residences, assisted-living facilities, retirement communities, nursing homes, adult-family homes or group homes. Clients might also include new mothers, individuals recovering from surgeries and others. To learn more, visit www.firstlightfranchise.com.
SOURCE FirstLight Home Care
387 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)