- Sub Headline: Nationally known home care franchise hosts seminar to showcase new ownership opportunities in central Indiana 07:00 ET from FirstLight Home Care
- Franchise URL: http://www.firstlighthomecare.com
- Listed: June 17, 2016 9:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CINCINNATI (FranchisePOD.com) June 17, 2016 – FirstLight Home Care, a provider of quality, non-medical home care, is hosting a free Franchise Seminar July 20th from 6 – 8 p.m. at Hampton Inn & Suites in Fishers, Indiana. The company invites entrepreneurs to attend to learn about upcoming ownership opportunities in the Indianapolis area and hear more about FirstLight’s recent growth and development.
“The need for quality, non-medical home care services has never been greater, and we want to provide the path for entrepreneurs in central Indiana to meet this growing need,” said Jeff Bevis, FirstLight Home Care Chief Executive Officer. “Seminar attendees will understand the benefits of owning a non-medical home care franchise and have the chance to interact with FirstLight executives who will explain how the franchise will support them every step of the way.”
This free, no obligation informational seminar is open to all area entrepreneurs. Bill McPherson, Executive Director of Franchise Development, will share ownership opportunities and discuss the huge potential of the growing non-medical home care industry. Attendees will also learn about the many ways FirstLight Home Care sets its franchisees up for success, including through its award-winning training and operational support programs.
“Owning a FirstLight Home Care franchise gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives, while building their own business in the fast-growing, $75 billion non-medical home care industry,” added McPherson.
To register for the Free Home Care Franchise Seminar, visit LINK or call (866) 985-5348. For more information about FirstLight Home Care, visit www.firstlighthomecare.com.
About FirstLight Home Care
FirstLight Home Care creates a new standard in non-medical home care by combining best practices with innovative approaches to make the franchise an emerging market leader in a fast-growing industry. Services can be provided at private residences, assisted-living facilities, retirement communities, nursing homes, adult-family homes or group homes. Clients might also include new mothers, individuals recovering from surgeries and others. To learn more, visit www.firstlightfranchise.com.
SOURCE FirstLight Home Care
413 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)