- Sub Headline: FirstLight Home Care of Glen Rock owner and military veteran Boyd Lowry to discuss "Opportunities for Veterans in Franchising" at International Franchise Expo
- Franchise URL: http://www.FirstLightHomeCare.com
- Listed: May 23, 2016 6:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CINCINNATI (FranchisePOD.com) May 20, 2016 – FirstLight Home Care, a provider of quality, non-medical in-home care, has announced the owner of its Glen Rock, New Jersey location will present on franchising opportunities for military veterans at the 2016 International Franchise Expo. The three-day conference will be held at the Javits Center in New York City, June 16-18, 2016.
FirstLight Home Care of Glen Rock owner and Marine Corp veteran Boyd Lowry will take part in the panel “Opportunities for Veterans in Franchising” on Friday, June 17 at 1:30 p.m. Moderated by Air Force veteran and VetFran program manager George Eldridge, the panelists will discuss why franchising is an attractive option for entrepreneurial veterans and share stories of how they got started in the industry.
The U.S. has more than 70,000 veteran-owned franchise businesses, and the opportunities and benefits for military veterans interested in launching their own business continue to grow. FirstLight Home Care recently announced it has extended its $10,000 franchise fee discount for veterans through year-end 2016. The in-home care provider operates 115 locations in 31 states, with 13 territories currently owned by military veterans.
“I served my country during my time in the Marines, and wanted to start a business that served veterans back home and those in-need in my community. Franchise ownership through FirstLight gave me the support I needed to start a successful company that fulfills this mission,” shared Lowry. “I am eager to share the lessons I’ve learned through launching my FirstLight business with other veterans who are interested in the many opportunities franchising offers.”
The FirstLight Home Care business model gives entrepreneurs the chance to help meet the increased demand for non-medical home care services, a growing, $75 billion industry. The organization was ranked as a Top Franchise for Veterans by Franchise Business Review and is a member of the International Franchise Association, VetFran and the Home Care Association of America.
FirstLight Home Care’s state-of-the-art technology, commitment to establishing and spreading a Culture of Care, and award-winning training and ongoing support programs position its franchise owners for success. For more information about franchise opportunities with FirstLight HomeCare download your home care franchise kit today at www.firstlightfranchise.com or call (866) 985-5348. For more information on 2016 IFE, visit www.ifeinfo.com.
About FirstLight Home Care
FirstLight Home Care creates a new standard in non-medical home care by combining best practices with innovative approaches to make the franchise an emerging market leader in a fast-growing industry. Services can be provided at private residences, assisted-living facilities, retirement communities, nursing homes, adult-family homes or group homes. Clients might also include new mothers, individuals recovering from surgeries and others. To learn more, visit www.firstlighthomecare.com.
SOURCE FirstLight Home Care
356 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)