- Sub Headline: Nationally known in-home care franchise hosts seminar to showcase new ownership opportunities throughout DFW metroplex.
- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.firstlightfranchise.com
- Listed: February 29, 2016 8:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CINCINNATI – Feb. 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – FirstLight HomeCare, a provider of quality, non-medical in-home care, is hosting a free Franchise Seminar March 24th from 6 – 8 p.m. at the Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum in Dallas, Texas. The company invites entrepreneurs to attend to learn about upcoming ownership opportunities in the Dallas – Fort Worth area and hear more about FirstLight’s recent growth and development.
“The need for quality, non-medical home care services has never been greater, and we want to provide the path for entrepreneurs in the DFW area to meet this growing need,” said Jeff Bevis, FirstLight HomeCare Chief Executive Officer. “Seminar attendees will understand the benefits of owning a non-medical home care franchise and have the chance to interact with FirstLight executives who will explain how the franchise will support them every step of the way.”
This free, no obligation informational seminar is open to all entrepreneurs in the Dallas – Fort Worth area. Bill McPherson, Executive Director of Franchise Development, will share ownership opportunities and discuss the huge potential of the growing non-medical home care industry. Attendees will also learn about the many ways FirstLight HomeCare sets its franchisees up for success, including through its award-winning training and operational support programs.
“Owning a FirstLight HomeCare franchise gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives, while building their own business in the fast-growing, $75 billion non-medical home care industry,” added McPherson.
To register for the Free Home Care Franchise Seminar, visit http://www.firstlightfranchise.com/explore-business-ownership-opportunities-firstlight-homecare or call (866) 985-5348. For more information about FirstLight HomeCare, visit www.firstlighthomecare.com.
About FirstLight HomeCare
FirstLight HomeCare creates a new standard in non-medical home care by combining best practices with innovative approaches to make the franchise an emerging market leader in a fast-growing industry. Services can be provided at private residences, assisted-living facilities, retirement communities, nursing homes, adult-family homes or group homes. Clients might also include new mothers, individuals recovering from surgeries and others. To learn more, visit www.firstlightfranchise.com.
SOURCE FirstLight HomeCare
193 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)