- Sub Headline: Nationally known in-home care franchise hosts seminar to showcase new ownership opportunities throughout DFW metroplex.
- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.firstlightfranchise.com
- Listed: February 29, 2016 8:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CINCINNATI – Feb. 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – FirstLight HomeCare, a provider of quality, non-medical in-home care, is hosting a free Franchise Seminar March 24th from 6 – 8 p.m. at the Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum in Dallas, Texas. The company invites entrepreneurs to attend to learn about upcoming ownership opportunities in the Dallas – Fort Worth area and hear more about FirstLight’s recent growth and development.
“The need for quality, non-medical home care services has never been greater, and we want to provide the path for entrepreneurs in the DFW area to meet this growing need,” said Jeff Bevis, FirstLight HomeCare Chief Executive Officer. “Seminar attendees will understand the benefits of owning a non-medical home care franchise and have the chance to interact with FirstLight executives who will explain how the franchise will support them every step of the way.”
This free, no obligation informational seminar is open to all entrepreneurs in the Dallas – Fort Worth area. Bill McPherson, Executive Director of Franchise Development, will share ownership opportunities and discuss the huge potential of the growing non-medical home care industry. Attendees will also learn about the many ways FirstLight HomeCare sets its franchisees up for success, including through its award-winning training and operational support programs.
“Owning a FirstLight HomeCare franchise gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives, while building their own business in the fast-growing, $75 billion non-medical home care industry,” added McPherson.
To register for the Free Home Care Franchise Seminar, visit http://www.firstlightfranchise.com/explore-business-ownership-opportunities-firstlight-homecare or call (866) 985-5348. For more information about FirstLight HomeCare, visit www.firstlighthomecare.com.
About FirstLight HomeCare
FirstLight HomeCare creates a new standard in non-medical home care by combining best practices with innovative approaches to make the franchise an emerging market leader in a fast-growing industry. Services can be provided at private residences, assisted-living facilities, retirement communities, nursing homes, adult-family homes or group homes. Clients might also include new mothers, individuals recovering from surgeries and others. To learn more, visit www.firstlightfranchise.com.
SOURCE FirstLight HomeCare
225 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)