- Sub Headline: Award-winning non-medical home care provider receives Home Care Pulse’s Endorsed National Provider Distinction for third consecutive year
- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.firstlighthomecare.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 9:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CINCINNATI, Ohio – FirstLight HomeCare, a provider of quality, non-medical in-home care, today released its annual client satisfaction survey scores that found FirstLight providers ranked above the industry average in 9 out of 10 categories evaluated. The client satisfaction scores are based on monthly client surveys conducted by third-party research and quality assurance firm Home Care Pulse, on behalf of more than 1,300 home care providers nationwide.
FirstLight HomeCare’s superior client satisfaction survey results helped earn the organization the Best of Home Care® Endorsed National Provider distinction for the third consecutive year. FirstLight is one of only five organizations nationwide to receive this designation. Endorsed National Providers demonstrate an ongoing dedication to delivering exceptional care and lead the industry in their focus on both client and caregiver satisfaction. To qualify as a Best of Home Care® Endorsed National Provider, an organization must have contracted with Home Care Pulse to gather and report client feedback.
Home Care Pulse provides the most comprehensive national review of client and caregiver satisfaction in the private duty home care industry. The monthly client satisfaction surveys evaluate ten categories, from compassion and knowledge of caregivers to their appearance and work ethic. The graph below shows the average satisfaction rating of FirstLight clients surveyed from January through December 2015.
“I am most proud of the area in which we ranked above all others – compassion of caregivers,” said Jeff Bevis, FirstLight HomeCare Chief Executive Officer. “Our number one priority is to create a Culture of Care that embraces all clients and caregivers. Our Home Care Pulse client satisfaction scores and Endorsed National Provider distinction reaffirm that we are staying true to our mission and making a difference in the lives of every client we have the honor of serving.”
“It’s not every day that we’re able to recognize an entire corporation for their dedication to quality home care, but today I’m pleased to recognize FirstLight Home Care as a Best of Home Care® Endorsed National Provider,” said Aaron Marcum, CEO and Founder of Home Care Pulse. “This endorsement signifies that FirstLight isn’t committed to quality in word only. They’ve demonstrated that they care about their clients’ needs and they’re willing to not only listen, but also respond on a personal and corporate-wide level.”
FirstLight HomeCare has provided complete non-medical companion and personal care services for seniors, new mothers, those recovering from surgery and others in need of assistance since 2009. For more information about FirstLight HomeCare visit www.firstlighthomecare.com.
About FirstLight HomeCare
FirstLight HomeCare is a top rated non-medical in-home care provider with a network of offices that provides care for 2,500 clients in over 170 territories and 30 states. The company has created a new standard in home care by combining best practices with innovative approaches to make them an emerging market leader in a rapidly-growing industry. Companion and personal care services can be provided at private residences, assisted living and retirement communities, nursing homes, adult-family homes or group homes. Clients include seniors, new mothers, individuals recovering from surgery, adults with disabilities and anyone who might just need a little extra care or assistance. To learn more, visit www.firstlighthomecare.com.
SOURCE FirstLight HomeCare
195 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)