- Sub Headline: Veterans own one in seven franchise businesses in the U.S. making franchises a good option after service.
- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Listed: December 1, 2015 10:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CINCINNATI – Dec. 1, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – FirstLight HomeCare, an award-winning non-medical home care franchise business, was recently chosen as a Top 100 Franchise Business for Veterans by Franchise Business Review magazine. This is the fifth year the publication has named the top franchise brands that offer the best entrepreneurial opportunities for U.S. military veterans.
“FirstLight HomeCare is so proud to have been named a Top 100 Franchise Business for Veterans in 2015,” said Bill McPherson, FirstLight HomeCare executive director of franchise development. “We believe our military veterans are a perfect match with the objectives of FirstLight.”
McPherson added, “These individuals have a wealth of skills and experiences as both leaders and team members – and the willingness to give their all for what they believe in. A home health care franchise is a perfect fit for many returning veterans.”
According to the International Franchise Association’s VetFran Initiative, http://www.vetfran.com/faq/ there are more than 66,000 veteran-owned franchises, accounting for one in seven franchises in the U.S. These franchises provide 815,000 jobs for Americans and account for more than $41 billion toward the U.S. GDP.
FirstLight HomeCare franchises are popular among veterans for many reasons, including the ease with which they can start their own business in the non-medical home health care field. FirstLight’s extensive training programs for both owners and their home care employees includes 55 hours of online training and eight full days at the Cincinnati headquarters. FirstLight HomeCare also offers ongoing support from the home office staff, owner surveys and feedback mechanisms, dedicated state-of-the-art technology and back of office systems and marketing assistance.
“With FirstLight, franchisees benefit from a low start-up cost, exclusive protected territories, and the best training in the industry,” said McPherson. “We started FirstLight in 2010, and were recently honored to be named as an Entrepreneur Magazine Top 500 franchise. We have positioned our business to offer the best possible opportunity for people with the desire to run a successful home care business and make a difference at the same time.”
For more information about FirstLight please visit the website at www.firstlightfranchise.com and for more information about VetFran, please visit www.vetfran.com.
About FirstLight HomeCare
FirstLight HomeCare creates a new standard in non-medical home care by combining best practices with innovative approaches to make the franchise an emerging market leader in a fast-growing industry. Services can be provided at private residences, assisted-living facilities, retirement communities, nursing homes, adult-family homes or group homes. Clients might also include new mothers, individuals recovering from surgeries and others. To learn more, visit firstlightfranchise.com.
SOURCE FirstLight HomeCare
187 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)