- Sub Headline: France Will Help Address Growing Demand For In-Home Senior Care
- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Listed: November 23, 2015 4:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 23, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // CINCINNATI, Ohio. – FirstLight HomeCare, provider of quality, affordable, non-medical in-home care for adults, has announced that it has hired Larry France as the director of franchise development to help meet the growing demand for services in the senior care industry.
That demand comes from nearly 10,000 Baby Boomers each day who, according to Pew Research, are turning 65, and nearly 90 percent of seniors who said in an AARP survey that they want to age in place.
“We’re excited about Larry’s vast experience in senior care and franchising,” said Jeff Bevis, FirstLight HomeCare chief executive officer. “I’m confident that he will put his experience to work to help us continue to provide people-first care to seniors, people with disabilities, those in need of recovery or rehabilitative services and veterans.”
France brings to the executive team more than 20 years of inside and outside sales experience and 12 years of franchising experience to compliment the team’s combined 100 years of home care and franchise experience, which has enabled the organization to provide quality, affordable, non-medical, in-home services to thousands of families in 30 states across the country.
For more information about FirstLight HomeCare visit the website at www.firstlighthomecare.com.
About FirstLight HomeCare
FirstLight HomeCare creates a new standard in non-medical home care by combining best practices with innovative approaches to make the franchise an emerging market leader in a fast-growing industry. Services can be provided at private residences, assisted-living facilities, retirement communities, nursing homes, adult-family homes or group homes. Clients might also include new mothers, individuals recovering from surgeries and others. To learn more, visit www.firstlightfranchise.com.
SOURCE FirstLight HomeCare
134 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (38 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)