- Sub Headline: France Will Help Address Growing Demand For In-Home Senior Care
- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Listed: November 23, 2015 4:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 23, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // CINCINNATI, Ohio. – FirstLight HomeCare, provider of quality, affordable, non-medical in-home care for adults, has announced that it has hired Larry France as the director of franchise development to help meet the growing demand for services in the senior care industry.
That demand comes from nearly 10,000 Baby Boomers each day who, according to Pew Research, are turning 65, and nearly 90 percent of seniors who said in an AARP survey that they want to age in place.
“We’re excited about Larry’s vast experience in senior care and franchising,” said Jeff Bevis, FirstLight HomeCare chief executive officer. “I’m confident that he will put his experience to work to help us continue to provide people-first care to seniors, people with disabilities, those in need of recovery or rehabilitative services and veterans.”
France brings to the executive team more than 20 years of inside and outside sales experience and 12 years of franchising experience to compliment the team’s combined 100 years of home care and franchise experience, which has enabled the organization to provide quality, affordable, non-medical, in-home services to thousands of families in 30 states across the country.
For more information about FirstLight HomeCare visit the website at www.firstlighthomecare.com.
About FirstLight HomeCare
FirstLight HomeCare creates a new standard in non-medical home care by combining best practices with innovative approaches to make the franchise an emerging market leader in a fast-growing industry. Services can be provided at private residences, assisted-living facilities, retirement communities, nursing homes, adult-family homes or group homes. Clients might also include new mothers, individuals recovering from surgeries and others. To learn more, visit www.firstlightfranchise.com.
SOURCE FirstLight HomeCare
192 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)