- Sub Headline: Leading in-home senior care franchise has grown from 122 locations to 165
- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Listed: December 14, 2015 9:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CINCINNATI – Dec. 14, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – FirstLight HomeCare, a provider of quality, affordable, non-medical in-home care for adults, announced its 2015 earnings as $52 million, a 98 percent increase over 2014 revenues.
FirstLight offers complete non-medical companion and personal care services for seniors, new mothers, those recovering from surgery and others in need of assistance. Services include bathing and hygiene, walking and mobility assistance, continence and toileting assistance and live-in services.
“In-home senior care is a need that is going to grow significantly in the next few years,” said Jeff Bevis, FirstLight HomeCare chief executive officer. “As baby boomers age, more than 90 percent of them say they prefer being able to age in place according to an AARP study.”
“That means the demand for the quality, affordable non-medical home care services FirstLight HomeCare provides is going to continue,” he added.
A top rated non-medical in-home care service franchise, FirstLight HomeCare covers 165 territories and provides 50,000 hours of service a week to those in need, covering 31 states across the country.
“Non-medical in-home care can be a more cost-effective solution for many seniors and their families than other forms of senior care, like assisted living and continuing care facilities,” said Bill McPherson, executive director of franchise development at FirstLight HomeCare. “In fact, costs of in-home care can be one-quarter of the cost of placing a loved one in a facility, not to mention the level of individualized care is much higher with an in-home service provider.”
McPherson added, “We are dedicated to providing the highest quality in-home care at an affordable cost, and we are proud to show such tremendous growth along with the ability to help so many people live full and rich lives while remaining at home.”
For more information about FirstLight HomeCare’s franchise opportunities, visit www.firstlightfranchise.com.
About FirstLight HomeCare
FirstLight HomeCare creates a new standard in non-medical home care by combining best practices with innovative approaches to make the franchise an emerging market leader in a fast-growing industry. Services can be provided at private residences, assisted-living facilities, retirement communities, nursing homes, adult-family homes or group homes. Clients might also include new mothers, individuals recovering from surgeries and others. To learn more, visit www.firstlightfranchise.com.
SOURCE FirstLight HomeCare
167 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)