- Sub Headline: Ashley Reynolds, Sloane Fistel, Tiffany Trilli and Alexya Williams Join the Fish Team
- City: Hollywood
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.Fish-Consulting.com
- Ad Agency: Fish Consulting
- Agency Contact: Sloane Fistel
- Agency URL: http://www.Fish-Consulting.com
- Agency Phone: 954-893-9150
- Agency Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: March 2, 2016 10:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., March 2, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Fish Consulting, LLC, a full-service national communications firm specializing in franchise public relations and marketing, announced today that it has added four new employees and promoted two current team members. The new additions are part of the agency’s growth plans following a successful 2015 that included impressive expansion of Fish’s portfolio with clients such as The Dwyer Group, Tropical Smoothie Café, Captain D’s, AAMCO Transmissions, i9 Sports, Chicken Salad Chick and more.
“To support Fish’s rapidly growing client roster, we rewarded two team members and further expanded with new hires who bring strong traditional public relations and social media experience to our team,” said Lorne Fisher, CFE, CEO and managing partner, Fish Consulting, LLC. “After a strong 2015, we look forward to continuing to serve our clients with communications strategies to help them reach their business goals while also expanding the agency.”
Ellie Mannix and Samantha Russo were promoted to account managers from their prior positions as account executives at Fish. Both have excelled at delivering impactful national and local media placements for many of Fish’s franchise clients.
Ashley Reynolds, social media manager, Sloane Fistel, account executive, Tiffany Trilli, account coordinator, and Alexya Williams, social media coordinator, are the agency’s newest team members.
Ashley Reynolds brings over five years of integrated social media experience to Fish and will lead the social media division. Alexya Williams brings over two years of experience and will support Ashley Reynolds in creative content development, reporting and monitoring for various social media accounts. As account executive, Sloane Fistel will handle national and local media relations for several franchise development and consumer accounts. Tiffany Trilli is a recent graduate of the University of Central Florida and will support media relations, social media and reporting activities for several accounts at the firm.
Fish recently celebrated its 11th anniversary and has experienced significant growth over the past several years. In 2015, Fish was named for the second consecutive year to the Inc. 5000, Inc. Magazine’s ranking of the fastest growing privately held companies in America. Additionally, PRWeek and the South Florida Business Journal have named Fish a “Best Places to Work” in 2014 and 2015, respectively.
About Fish Consulting
Fish is proud to leverage its experience in franchising to serve some of the industry’s leading concepts including The Melting Pot, Dunkin’ Donuts, Orangetheory Fitness, The Dwyer Group and Tropical Smoothie Café, among others. The agency’s support for franchise clients range from brand building, franchisee recruitment and internal communications to crisis communications, cause marketing, local/national media relations and social media management. Fish is based in Hollywood, FL, with operations in Atlanta, Washington, D.C., New York and London. For more information call 954-893-9150 or visit www.fish-consulting.com. For additional franchise insights follow Fish on Twitter @fishconsulting or Facebook.
SOURCE Fish Consulting
235 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)