- Sub Headline: Denver's newest FIT36 studio opens in the Highlands this month. FIT36® incorporates high intensity interval training, wearable technology and functional fitness lead by certified personal trainers to provide a complete workout in 36 minutes.
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.FIT36fitness.com
- Listed: February 11, 2016 5:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DENVER, COLO. (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 11, 2016 – FIT36®, the newest concept in high intensity interval training (HITT), is opening its fourth studio in the Denver metro area on Saturday, Feb. 20, in the Highlands, 3774 Julian St. FIT36® incorporates wearable technology and functional fitness with certified personal trainers to provide a complete workout in 36 minutes.
Owner Sheryl Langley, has a versatile background in marketing, new home sales, health club management and even owning her own fitness studio in Scotland called Body Physique. In all her experiences, Langley has had a lifelong passion for health and fitness. She was attracted to the FIT36® concept because of its personalized service that gives clients maximum results in minimal time- just 36 minutes. The concept of “training for life” was something that Langley felt was important for Coloradans who participate in so many active outdoor activities and want to avoid injury as well as prolong their healthy living lifespan.
“I love that the workout is led by personal trainers in a way that’s fun, motivational and gets results in just 36 minutes,” says Langley. “There’s a real sense of community and camaraderie that is unlike any workout that you will do.”
With 16 years of experience in the fitness industry, FIT36® General Manager J.R. Lofton has trained many of Denver’s elite and celebrities. After a short football career, Lofton has started and managed other premier health clubs and studios in the area, but is pumped about running a FIT36®.
“We want to work harder and smarter than the average studio,” says Lofton. “I’m so excited to be bringing Highlands its first, true high intensity interval training studio.”
FIT36® is a 36-minute, anaerobic workout where clients progress through 12 different stations, twice, with brief periods of rest in between circuits. Each circuit involves 60 seconds of work and 30 seconds of rest. The workout regularly burns 500-plus calories in 36 minutes while also building strength. There are two, full-body workout classes that are run within a two-week timeframe. After two weeks, the circuits completely change to keep the workout interesting and challenging. With a brief warm-up and stretch at the end, clients are typically in and out the door in 45 minutes.
To celebrate the Highlands opening, Langley is offering some great incentives and pricing for a limited time. Anyone who pre-registers between now and the grand opening on Feb. 20 will receive a 10-day free trial membership from Feb. 20 through Feb. 29, with no strings attached. In addition, the first 36 people to sign up for an unlimited class monthly membership will receive the pre-opening membership rates which takes $20 off the normal rate, a free Polar Heart Rate Monitor (valued at $65) and a FIT36® t-shirt. Pre-opening membership rates end March 5. All memberships are month-to-month with no commitment to long-term contracts. Registrants are encouraged to book quickly for the 10-day, free trial, as classes are filling up fast.
FIT36® is modern training for the modern athlete, incorporating everything from kettle bells, resistance bands and monkey bars to TRX straps, free weights and rowers. Clients use movements they never thought existed. At the same time, movements are self-limiting and resistance-focused to push each member to the max in a safe and efficient way.
“We don’t make you do what you can’t do,” says Langley. “We make you better at what you do in everyday life. Functional training so you can be fit for life is what we’re all about.”
FIT36® classes are high-energy with motivating music and encouraging trainers. A FIT36® member is not just a gym-goer. He or she is passionate about working out and sharing it with others who have the same passion. The small group setting acts as a motivator and drives the competitive spirit.
“Our members push one another,” says Langley. “They congratulate each other after each workout. It’s like a rite of passage. You have a real appreciation for the people you HIIT with.
It’s also important to me to be part of this Highlands Community, to give back and for the studio to feel like a second home to those who join us,” adds Langley.
FIT36® is open seven days a week. Individuals are encouraged to sign up online or in person. For more information regarding memberships, visit the website or call 720-961-1833.
ABOUT FIT36® and WELLBIZ BRANDS, INC.
WellBiz Brands, Inc. is headquartered in Highlands Ranch, Colo. and is one of the largest health and wellness companies in the United States. The company manages three separate franchise entities: Fit 36, LLC, which franchises high intensity interval training studios, with workouts done as a group, Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC, which franchises massage studios, providing custom therapeutic massage to meet clients’ individual needs, and Fitness Together Franchise, LLC, which franchises one-on-one and semi-private group personal training studios.
Fitness Together Franchise, LLC began franchising in 1996 and has approximately 165 Fitness Together® locations across the United States. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC began franchising in 2006 and has over 215 Elements Massage™ locations in 36 states. Fit 36, LLC began franchising in 2014 and has four FIT36® locations in the Denver metro area with seven to 10 new locations to open in Denver by the end of 2016.
For more information about FIT36® visit FIT36fitness.com. For more information about Elements Massage™, visit ElementsMassage.com. For more information about Fitness Together®, visit FitnessTogether.com.
Each FIT36® location is independently owned and operated by an individual franchise owner.
369 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)