- Sub Headline: Bedros Keuilian, creator of PTPower and founder of the popular fitness boot camp franchise Fit Body Boot Camp, announces a major expansion to his yearly event, Fitness Business Summit. The summit will focus on many crucial areas of fitness industry education.
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Listed: November 30, 2015 8:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
IRVINE, CALIF. (FranchisePOD.com) NOVEMBER 30, 2015 – Bedros Keuilian, creator of PTPower and founder of the popular fitness boot camp franchise Fit Body Boot Camp, is planning a major expansion for his yearly event, Fitness Business Summit. Next year’s event, Fitness Business Summit 2016, will take place on March 18-20, 2015 in Irvine, Calif. The weekend-long event will feature coaching talks on a wide variety of fitness business topics and will include many opportunities for networking.
Like in previous years, Fitness Business Summit 2016 will include coaching talks from some of the top-earning fitness professionals in the industry. These speakers will draw on their own business experience to deliver informative overviews and set-by-step formulas for such things as marketing funnels, referral generation, and creating a successful mindset. Unlike in previous years, the summit will also include a special expo room just for sponsors of the event. Here, attendees can sample everything from workout gear to business software and establish connections with their suppliers.
“We’re going to have one of the biggest expos that you’ve ever seen at a fitness event,” said Keuilian, “products, gear, and a whole bunch of cool software and technology that’s gonna blow your mind.”
One of the new sponsors for the event will be LifeAID Beverage Co. a nutritional supplement company who specializes beverages designed for specific lifestyles. For Fitness Business Summit 2016, they’ll be promoting FitAID, their beverage designed to both promote better performance during workouts and enhance recovery afterwards.
“After we set up the sponsorship, LifeAID sent a few cases of FitAID to the Fit Body Boot Camp headquarters,” said Keuilian, “They finished the whole shipment within a week, and now they’re asking if we can get another shipment! They just love it!”
Though Fitness Business Summit 2016 will be the largest event in the series yet, there will still be a limited number of seats available. Since registrations are already coming in, Keuilian encourages all interested fitness professionals to sign up soon and secure their place. He adds that early registrations will also get a special “early bird” discount.
For more information on this summit, please visit the website for Fitness Business Summit 2016: http://fitnessbusinesssummit.com/
To find out more about Bedros Keuilian, his company PTPower.com and the fitness boot camp franchise, Fit Body Boot Camp, contact Bedros Keuilian at (800) 261-0208. Alternatively, you may use the contact form at http://ptpower.com/contact-me/ or send an email to Bedros Keuilian at support(at)keuilian(dot)com.
198 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)