Fitness Machine Technicians Offers Franchise Opportunities throughout Mid-Atlantic Region in the Growing Health and Fitness Market
- City: Malvern
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.FMTFranchise.com
- Listed: March 12, 2016 7:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MALVERN, PA – Fitness Machine Technicians, specialists in the maintenance and repair of exercise equipment for gyms, corporations, hotels, and private residences – basically everywhere fitness equipment is used – announces franchise opportunities for entrepreneurs with an interest in fitness and looking to run a service-based business based on a proven operating model.
Colleges, residential complexes, hotel chains, recreation and fitness centers continue to expand their gym facilities to address growing interest in exercise as part of ongoing wellness. Exercise equipment, such as treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes and stair steppers, must be maintained to ensure their ongoing availability to members, residents and guests. As equipment manufacturers often do not provide services to fix or adjust machinery, exercise facility managers find themselves working with inexperienced mom-and-pop operations to conduct repairs. Enter Fitness Machine Technicians (FMT).
Offering factory-trained and authorized technicians, FMT offers reliable service/repair and maintenance services on a variety of exercise equipment on a contract and non-contract basis. With accounts throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, FMT has established brand recognition as the source for quality fitness machine maintenance and customer service.
Now, FMT is offering a national franchise opportunity with potential for recurring income through on-going service-based contracts. Helping first time business owners avoid mistakes, FMT offers an operating business model with proven systems and processes. Streamlined operations include a call center for outbound calling, annual preventive maintenance contracts, integrated field/technician point of sale support including invoicing, GPS tracking and customer relationship management.
“Since starting this business concept over 10 years ago, the FMT reputation and demand for services has expanded throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Realizing I was sending techs into new areas further and further away from my home territory, franchising became a good way to grow while helping aspiring entrepreneurs learn how to run their own local businesses,” notes Don Powers, Founder and President, FMT Franchise Group.
An FMT franchise costs as low as $43,000. While knowledge of fitness equipment is not a requirement, best candidates for a FMT franchise should know their community, enjoy sales and have a proven track record in sales and marketing.
For more information on becoming an FMT franchisee, refer to http://fmtfranchise.com/franchising/, call 844-FMT-FIXX or complete an online inquiry at http://fmtfranchise.com/contact/.
FMT specializes in the maintenance and repair of equipment for commercial and home exercise facilities. In addition to providing basic service, parts replacement and maintenance on a contract or per call basis, the company also assists in the design of facilities, recommending equipment layouts for maximum functionality. Clients include health clubs, corporations, hotels, condos, education, government and residential throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. FMT also offers national franchise opportunities to individuals with an interest in fitness and looking to run a service-based business based on a proven operating model. For more information, visit the website at: www.fmtsupport.com or call 844-FMT-FIXX.
SOURCE Fitness Machine Technicians
300 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (3 views)
- The Story Behind Sport Clips (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)