- Sub Headline: Acclaimed Dining Concept Celebrates New Vegan Option With Free Rice Bowls
- Franchise URL: http://www.FlameBroilerUSA.com
- Listed: April 28, 2016 3:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 28, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SANTA ANA, Calif. – The Flame Broiler The Rice Bowl King (“The Flame Broiler”) is a nationally recognized dining concept known for serving simple, healthy and delicious rice bowls while on the go. Just this month, the brand added extra firm, organic charbroiled tofu to the core menu of its more than 180 restaurants, creating their first vegan protein option. This marks The Flame Broiler’s very first menu change since its inception in 1995, allowing them to better serve their ever-growing customer base.
To celebrate, on Thursday, April 28, the first 100 guests inside every participating The Flame Broiler restaurant nationwide will receive a free mini-sized organic tofu bowl.
Ranging from 140 to 630 calories and 11 to 28 grams of protein, guests can choose from a base of white or brown rice or can forgo rice altogether and opt for all freshly blanched vegetables which is topped with flame broiled, organic and extra firm tofu. Reinforcing its commitment to health, The Flame Broiler uses no skin, fryers, or dairy. For an added flavor kick, fans can top their bowls off with its proprietary hot sauce made with cayenne peppers or their Korean BBQ inspired Magic Sauce.
“Since opening the first The Flame Broiler restaurant 21 years ago, my number one priority has been providing our customers with healthy, high quality menu options,” said Young Lee, CEO and Founder of The Flame Broiler. “Our customers have been requesting a meatless alternative, so the addition of organic tofu not only allows us to better cater to existing fans, but also helps us to broaden our customer base.”
For additional information, visit http://www.flamebroilerusa.com.
About The Flame Broiler
Founded in 1995, The Flame Broiler is a quick-service restaurant franchise that is loyal to its tradition of serving simple, healthy fast food at an affordable price point. Its menu consists of steamed non-GMO rice, high quality USDA Angus beef and all-natural chicken as well as vegetables. Additionally, the concept uses no dairy and or fryers. The Flame Broiler was recently ranked #329 in the 2015 Franchise Times Next 200+ listing as well as Bond’s Top 100 Franchises of 2015. Additional accolades include USA Today’s Top 50 Franchises for Minorities from 2010-2013. Starting in Orange County, California by Young Lee, The Flame Broiler has grown to more than 180 restaurants throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, Oklahoma and Florida.
SOURCE The Flame Broiler
368 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)