- Sub Headline: Award-Winning Dining Concept to Open New California Location
- City: Santa Ana
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.theflamebroiler.com
- Listed: January 8, 2016 8:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SANTA ANA, Calif. – The Flame Broiler The Rice Bowl King (“The Flame Broiler”), a nationally recognized restaurant franchise known for serving simple, healthy and delicious food while on the go continues its expansion in the state of California with a new location in Gardena.
To celebrate The Flame Broiler’s new Gardena location, they will be offering a free mini bowl to the first 50 people in line on Saturday, January 9.
This will be the first The Flame Broiler location for Los Angeles native Jim Bernal. Prior to opening his restaurant, he worked as a computer software consultant, but always knew he wanted to operate his own business. He has plans to open additional restaurants throughout the area.
The Flame Broiler’s core menu features delicious rice bowls that start at only 370 calories. The bowls are made with non-GMO white or brown rice, certified Angus beef or all-natural chicken and freshly blanched cabbage, broccoli and carrots topped with chopped green onions. For an added flavor kick, guests are invited to top their bowls off with The Flame Broiler’s proprietary hot sauce made with cayenne peppers or their Korean BBQ inspired Magic Sauce.
“The Flame Broiler brand continues to rapidly expand, and it’s always special when we add another store to our home state of California,” said Young Lee, CEO and founder of The Flame Broiler. “Jim truly loves and supports the brand, and we look forward to his success in Gardena.”
“The Flame Broiler will be a wonderful addition to the Gardena community,” said Jim Bernal, The Flame Broiler franchisee. “After researching a number of concepts, I selected The Flame Broiler for its devotion to improving the overall health and wellness of its guests.”
The newly opened The Flame Broiler is located at 1743 West Artesia Blvd., Gardena, CA 90248 and is open daily from 10:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. daily. For more information, please call (310) 327-6004 or visit www.theflamebroiler.com.
About The Flame Broiler
Founded in 1995, The Flame Broiler is a quick-service restaurant franchise that is loyal to its tradition of serving simple, healthy fast food at an affordable price point. Its menu consists of non-GMO steamed rice, high quality Angus beef and all natural chicken as well as vegetables. Additionally, the concept uses no added MSG, does not use any dairy products and does not use a fryer. The Flame Broiler was recently ranked #329 in the 2015 Franchise Times Next 200+ listing as well as Bond’s Top 100 Franchises of 2015. Additional accolades include USA Today’s Top 50 Franchises for Minorities from 2010-2013. Starting in Orange County, California by Young Lee, The Flame Broiler has grown to more than 175 restaurants throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, Oklahoma and Florida.
SOURCE The Flame Broiler
217 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)