- Sub Headline: Acclaimed Dining Franchise Introduces New Menu Boards and Website
- City: Santa Ana
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.flamebroilerusa.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 2:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SANTA ANA, Calif. – The Flame Broiler The Rice Bowl King (“The Flame Broiler”), a nationally recognized dining concept known for serving simple, healthy and delicious food while on the go, announced today that the concept will be rebranding itself.
The Flame Broiler’s rebranding modernizes the chain’s appearance with more vibrant and user-friendly menu board to eliminate confusion and improve the ordering experience by offering step-by-step instructions to allow guests to build their perfect bowl. Reinforcing its focus on health, the new menu boards clearly display calorie content and ingredients by providing the amount of protein in every size bowl and plate in addition to the option to forego rice altogether and opt for all vegetables. The concept has also introduced a new 100 percent recyclable bowl with a larger width to allow for easier eating. The Flame Broiler has also implemented an open floor plan for all new restaurants that will feature an open-concept kitchen and assembly so guests will be able to watch the restaurant prepare their meal. Existing restaurants have been given the option to adopt the new floor plan as well.
This spring, The Flame Broiler will also introduce its revamped website that will create a brighter, more user-friendly interface. The website will feature bold images to showcase the quality produce, Angus beef and all-natural chicken that the concept prides itself on using. New features of the website include an updated and user-friendly store locator as well as a nutrition calculator.
“We are proud to introduce The Flame Broiler’s newest rebranding,” said Young Lee, CEO and founder of The Flame Broiler. “Our guests can still expect the same quality food, just with a new and improved bowl and menu format.”
The Flame Broiler plans to have all 180 restaurants rebranded by the end of this month.
For additional information, visit http://www.flamebroilerusa.com
About The Flame Broiler
Founded in 1995, The Flame Broiler is a quick-service restaurant franchise that is loyal to its tradition of serving simple, healthy fast food at an affordable price point. Its menu consists of steamed rice, high quality Angus beef and chicken as well as vegetables. Additionally, the concept uses no dairy and or fryers. The Flame Broiler was recently ranked #329 in the 2015 Franchise Times Next 200+ listing as well Bond’s Top 100 Franchises of 2015. Additional accolades include USA Today’s Top 50 Franchises for Minorities from 2010-2013. Starting in Orange County, California by Young Lee, The Flame Broiler has grown to more than 180 restaurants throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, Oklahoma and Florida.
SOURCE The Flame Broiler
282 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)