- Sub Headline: A 5-Day, 4-Night Adventure Of A Lifetime With Soul Surfer, Bethany Hamilton On The 160' Pacific Provider Off The Coast Of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Franchise URL: http://www.FlipFlopShops.com
- Listed: April 16, 2016 7:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOS ANGELES, April 15, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Beginning today, shoppers eager to say “¡hola!” to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico can head to Flip Flop Shops® for a chance to win an action-packed luxury yacht vacation for two, complete with professional surfer Bethany Hamilton and Destination: Baja Sur TV host Bill Boyce as their cruise companions. To enter, simply try on a pair of Cobian sandals at any participating Flip Flop Shops locations, then post it to social media under the hashtag #showusyourcobians.
The “Great Escape” promotion – an exclusive partnership between Cobian Footwear and Flip Flop Shops – runs now through May 31, 2016. In addition to the grand prize, six lucky winners will be selected each week to receive a sweet travel-inspired swag bag worth $200 in prizes, including a pair of Cobian sandals, Crush Eyewear sunglasses, a Sticky Bumps assortment, Sun Bum sun care products, FlyGrip phone accessory and backpack from On a Mission.
“I’m stoked for the chance to hang out with a fellow flip flop enthusiast, and on a luxury yacht, no less,” commented “Soul Surfer” Hamilton, a Cobian ambassador. “The grand prize is a 5-day, 4-night adventure in the waters off Cabo and we’ll be surfing, fishing, stand-up paddling, scuba diving, swimming, and of course, lounging in our sandals and soaking up the sun.”
Joining the vacation adventure is fellow Cobian ambassador Boyce, a renowned photographer, fisheries biologists and TV personality. Boyce hosts the popular NBC sports show Destination: Baja Sur, which the winner may also be featured on as part of the trip.
The 160-foot yacht the Pacific Provider will serve as the trip host, and is complete with six luxury suites, an inside bar and lounge, outdoor entertainment area and more. The grand prize package also includes airfare for two for a total prize package worth more than $17,000.
It’s easy to enter the “Great Escape” contest:
- Visit a Flip Flop Shops location between now and May 31, 2016; view the shop locator here flipflopshops.com/locations.php
- Try on a pair of Cobian sandals and snap a picture
- Post a photo with your Cobian® sandals on Instagram and tag (@cobianfootwear) and (@flipflopshops) or Facebook and hashtag the post with #ShowUsYourCobians
- Complete registration at CobianUSA.com/FlipFlopShops
One participant will be chosen at random to win the grand prize, while six winners will be chosen among each week’s entries to win the prize packs.
“We live to create innovative ways to free your toes and free your life, to promote a casual, healthy, stress-free lifestyle. Since day one, Cobian® has been an extremely valuable partner in bringing our vision to a global audience,” said Brian Curin, President, size 10 of Flip Flop Shops®. “The Great Escape® program is a result of what happens when good people come together for a common cause. Bethany Hamilton, her family, and the Cobian® team are really good people, and we could not be more proud to bring this once in a lifetime experience to our customers!”
For more campaign information and to keep up with the latest flip flop news, visit www.flipflopshops.com, or follow facebook.com/FlipFlopShops or @FlipFlopShops.
About Flip Flop Shops®
Flip Flop Shops, is a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Cherokee Global Brands. Founded in 2004, Flip Flop Shops® is the authentic retail chain exclusively devoted to the hottest brands and latest styles of flip flops and casual footwear. Its mission is to live to create innovative ways to “Free Your Toes®” and “Free Your Life” to promote a casual, healthy, stress-free lifestyle! In addition to being an Environmentally Responsible Retailer™, one of the company’s major initiatives is designed to reduce stress levels and raise funds and awareness for the American Heart Association. The company began franchising in 2008 and now operates shops globally throughout the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, South Africa, and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.FlipFlopShops.com .
Cobian Footwear® was founded in 1995 to provide customers with the highest level of comfort available in the casual footwear market. At Cobian, we believe that in the walk of life Every Step Matters™. Moreover, it is our mission to align ourselves with others who believe and act on the same principle. From our employees, ambassadors, suppliers, affiliates, retail partners and more; we encourage you to participate in our #EveryStepMatters campaign. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of others and enrich the world we live in. For more information, visit www.CobianUSA.com .
About Cherokee Global Brands
Cherokee Global Brands is a global brand marketing platform that manages a growing portfolio of fashion and lifestyle brands including Cherokee®, Carole Little®, Tony Hawk® Signature Apparel and Hawk Brands®, Liz Lange®, Everyday California®, Sideout®, ále by Alessandra® and Flip Flop Shops®, a leading franchise retail chain, across multiple consumer product categories and retail tiers around the world. The Company currently maintains license and franchise agreements with leading retailers and manufacturers that span over 50 countries in 9,000 retail locations. Its retail, franchise and e-commerce platform partnerships include: Target Stores (U.S.), Kohl’s (U.S.), Sears Canada (Canada), Walmart (Canada), Argos & Sports Direct (UK and Ireland), Flip Flop Shops® (US, Canada, Caribbean, Middle East and South Africa), RT-Mart (Peoples Republic of China), Pick ‘n Pay (South Africa), Falabella (Chile, Peru and Colombia), Arvind Mills (India), Shufersal LTD. (Israel), Comercial Mexicana (Mexico), Nishimatsuya (Japan), Landmark Group’s Max Stores (certain Middle East and North Africa countries), Reliance Trends Stores (India) and the TJX Companies (U.S., Canada and Europe).
SOURCE Flip Flop Shops
315 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Mosquito Shield Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wee Little Arts Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)