- City: San Diego
- State: California
- Listed: November 19, 2015 7:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAN DIEGO, CA – (FranchisePOD.com) – November 05, 2015 – Flippin’ Pizza, the nation’s premier fast casual pizza chain, announces the appointment of Peter Tremblay as its new CEO. Tremblay has more than 28 years of multi-unit experience in the restaurant, food and hospitality industries, most recently serving as Senior Vice President of Marketing for ARYZTA, the nation’s leading bakery supplier.
“Tremblay is a proven leader with deep operational, marketing and business development experience,” said Herminio Llevat, Chairman of the Board. “He is a highly respected leader with a track record of innovative strategic brand building and an impressive record of accomplishment, having held leadership positions at several leading global companies. His energetic leadership and broad perspective will continue to drive our company forward.”
Tremblay has held key leadership positions at high-profile, multi-billion dollar brands. During his 11 years at Starbucks Coffee Company, Tremblay accepted increasingly challenging roles in operations, business development and store development. He set several new company sales records and received the company’s highest honor, Starbucks President’s Award, from Chairman Howard Schultz as the leader of a key global initiative. While at Jack in the Box, Tremblay led and executed menu strategies, business units and brand marketing to help drive $3.3 billion in sales across 2,220 restaurants in 20 states. At Pinkberry, he was responsible for all domestic and international growth including business development, franchise sales and strategic alliances in 21 countries. During his tenure, the company grew from 40 stores to over 250 committed stores.
As a former US Navy SEAL Officer, Tremblay is a natural leader and team builder. Having lived in over 30 countries, Tremblay brings a global perspective to his work. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of California, Los Angeles.
“I am thrilled to lead this talented team and help build a great future for our employees, franchise owners, and all who invest in our success,” said Tremblay. “My mission is to ignite the Flippin’ Pizza brand and serve the most craveable, authentic New York style pies and slices to our customers.”
About Flippin’ Pizza
Flippin’ Pizza (www.flippinpizza.com) was founded in 2007 and based in San Diego. Flippin’ Pizza has quickly distinguished itself as an award-winning international pizza company with locations in Southern California, Miami, Washington DC, Mexico and the Middle East.
Flippin’ Pizza is one of the fastest growing, fast casual pizza franchises in the U.S. serving authentic, hand-tossed, craveable pies and slices in a fast casual and family-friendly environment.
Our pies consistently win “best pizza” awards in the markets we serve. From 2009 through 2012 Flippin’ Pizza was named official pizza of the Washington Nationals baseball team and in 2012, the official pizza of the DC United soccer team. Follow @FlippinPizza on social media.
SOURCE Flippin’ Pizza
140 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)