- Sub Headline: Customizable Burger Franchise Bringing New Flavors to the Sunshine State with Miami Opening
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: November 20, 2015 10:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS (FranchisePOD.com) November 13, 2015 – MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes, a fast-casual, “better burger” chain, is ready to make its Florida debut by opening its first Miami location. The restaurant will open up at 13725 SW 152nd Street on November 12, 2015, by local entrepreneur Enzo Di Giovanni, who is also working on opening a second MOOYAH restaurant in Doral.
“Business runs in my family,” said Di Giovanni. “My father was a pioneer in the printing industry back in Venezuela, and I now want to make my name in the restaurant business. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to fulfill a real American Dream with MOOYAH.”
Di Giovanni was born in Caracas, Venezuela, and after working in his family’s printing business at a very young age, he came to America in September of 2010 with dreams of becoming a restaurant business owner. Di Giovanni got his start with Denny’s in 2011 as a franchisee, and when he found MOOYAH he knew he wanted to expand his business portfolio.
While he is currently focused on Miami’s first two locations, Di Giovanni has big ambitions for the brand’s expansion in southern Florida. He plans to follow up the Miami launch by opening more than 10 MOOYAH restaurants in the Miami-Dade area.
“The state of Florida is our next huge focus for developing the brand,” said Michael Mabry, chief operating officer of MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes. “We have locations set to open in Miami and Jacksonville, and we are looking to add an additional 15 locations across Florida in the next few years.”
At MOOYAH, Guests have the advantage of choosing from a variety of bun options, such as baked in-house artisan white or multigrain wheat buns and hand-crafted lettuce buns to accompany the never-frozen 100 percent American beef patty, all-natural Jennie-O turkey patty or the mouthwatering black bean veggie patty. Each gourmet burger can be customized with five cheese options, applewood smoked bacon, sliced avocado, along with nine free veggie toppings and 11 free sauces.
MOOYAH French fries come together in a six-step process that takes a total of 24 hours to completely prepare. A delightful combination of constant attention and a little magic help transform U.S. #1 Idaho potatoes into perfect, crisp-on-the-outside and fluffy-on-the-inside fries. Guests also have the choice of savory sweet potato fries. Never one to forget dessert, MOOYAH offers real ice cream shakes, allowing Guests to choose from 10 flavors ranging from vanilla to Hershey’s chocolate to Reese’s to strawberry banana and more.
In 2015, MOOYAH is on pace to open 30 new locations and reach the milestone of 100 before the close of the year. The booming better burger brand is set to enter several new states in 2015, with the first MOOYAH restaurants in New York, Massachusetts, and Florida. Additionally, the brand will increase their established presence in states including California, Texas, Illinois, and Louisiana. The brand continues to spread the unique MOOYAH experience beyond domestic borders too. MOOYAH will open their first restaurant in Qatar in 2015, marking the 7th country MOOYAH has entered outside the U.S.
For more information on the growing brand, connect with MOOYAH on Facebook at the MOOYAH Burgers & Fries Fan page or follow MOOYAH on Twitter @MOOYAHBurger.
For franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.mooyahfranchise.com/ .
About MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes is a fast-casual, “better burger” concept offering mouthwatering made-to-order burgers, French fries hand cut from Idaho potatoes, and real ice cream shakes. Founded in 2007, the Plano, Texas-based company serves fresh, lean American beef, all-natural Jennie-O® turkey burgers, black bean veggie burgers, buns baked in house daily, real cheeses and toppings made from garden-fresh veggies. While many Guests dine in-restaurant, MOOYAH also offers online ordering and carry out for Guests on the go. In 2014, MOOYAH was named in Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of the top 500 franchise brands and ranked No. 12 in Fast Casual Magazine’s annual Top 100 Movers & Shakers, a list they have been at the top of for several years in a row. The brand also landed on the list of the Top 10 FastCasual Growth Chains by Technomic, Inc. In 2013, the brand was ranked 1st overall in Restaurant Business’s Future 50 list. For more information on MOOYAH, its menu or franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.MOOYAH.com. Connect with the brand on Facebook.com/MOOYAH and follow on Twitter @MOOYAHburger.
SOURCE MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
132 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Nekter Juice Bar Wins Prestigious Hot Concepts Award From Nation’s Restaurant News (1 views)