- Sub Headline: Tutor Doctor Experiences Record Growth, Adding 12,000 More Tutors Nationwide in 2016
- City: Van Nuys
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.tutordoctor.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 3:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
VAN NUYS, Calif.–(FranchisePOD.com) January 18, 2016 –The demand for more Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) courses is turning parents and students to seek extracurricular help, driving the growth for brands like Tutor Doctor, the leading one-on-one in-home private tutoring franchise, whose services helped more than 200,000 people, and will assist 35,000 more in 2016.
The global focus on advanced math and science drove the brand to increase its system internationally last year. Tutor Doctor has a network of 450 franchise territories with more than 17,000 tutors in 15 countries, with plans to add 100 new locations overall.
“As the world’s focus shifts towards the development of cutting-edge technology, advanced math and science subjects are vital for students who need expert help often beyond the capabilities of their parents,” said Frank Milner, president of Tutor Doctor. “The new frontier of learning extends beyond North America. The need for additional educational help is felt across the globe and we’re creating jobs at every level to meet it.”
Tutor Doctor will be adding 12,000 more tutors to its system, up from 10,000 new jobs in 2015. Tutors experience levels range from university students to professionals. Expansion opportunities in the North America remain ample, with Tutor Doctor also targeting Alberta and the Prairie provinces.
Programs like X-Skills, where executive coaches act as guides and help develop game plans for achieving academic goals, develops tailored and stylized systems for students. Game plans consist of 11 X-Skills, including task initiation and follow through, working memory, sustained attention and inhibition of impulses among other things. Students who develop these skills early on will not only have an easier time developing strategies for mastering STEM courses, but for meeting any goal in life.
For more information on Tutor Doctor, please visit www.tutordoctor.com. To learn more about franchise opportunities, please visit www.tutordoctoropportunity.com.
About Tutor Doctor
With nearly 450 territories in 15 countries, Tutor Doctor was named the No. 1 In-Home Tutoring Franchise by Entrepreneur.com in 2015. Founded as an alternative to the “one-to-many” teaching model most extra-curricular learning centers offer, Tutor Doctor provides a personalized one-to-one, in-home tutoring service to students of all ages. For more information on Tutor Doctor, please visit www.tutordoctor.com. To find out about franchise opportunities, please visit, www.tutordoctoropportunity.com.
Fishman Public Relations
Mary Pattara, 847-945-1300
105 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (4 views)