- Sub Headline: Tutor Doctor Experiences Record Growth, Adding 12,000 More Tutors Nationwide in 2016
- City: Van Nuys
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.tutordoctor.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 3:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
VAN NUYS, Calif.–(FranchisePOD.com) January 18, 2016 –The demand for more Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) courses is turning parents and students to seek extracurricular help, driving the growth for brands like Tutor Doctor, the leading one-on-one in-home private tutoring franchise, whose services helped more than 200,000 people, and will assist 35,000 more in 2016.
The global focus on advanced math and science drove the brand to increase its system internationally last year. Tutor Doctor has a network of 450 franchise territories with more than 17,000 tutors in 15 countries, with plans to add 100 new locations overall.
“As the world’s focus shifts towards the development of cutting-edge technology, advanced math and science subjects are vital for students who need expert help often beyond the capabilities of their parents,” said Frank Milner, president of Tutor Doctor. “The new frontier of learning extends beyond North America. The need for additional educational help is felt across the globe and we’re creating jobs at every level to meet it.”
Tutor Doctor will be adding 12,000 more tutors to its system, up from 10,000 new jobs in 2015. Tutors experience levels range from university students to professionals. Expansion opportunities in the North America remain ample, with Tutor Doctor also targeting Alberta and the Prairie provinces.
Programs like X-Skills, where executive coaches act as guides and help develop game plans for achieving academic goals, develops tailored and stylized systems for students. Game plans consist of 11 X-Skills, including task initiation and follow through, working memory, sustained attention and inhibition of impulses among other things. Students who develop these skills early on will not only have an easier time developing strategies for mastering STEM courses, but for meeting any goal in life.
For more information on Tutor Doctor, please visit www.tutordoctor.com. To learn more about franchise opportunities, please visit www.tutordoctoropportunity.com.
About Tutor Doctor
With nearly 450 territories in 15 countries, Tutor Doctor was named the No. 1 In-Home Tutoring Franchise by Entrepreneur.com in 2015. Founded as an alternative to the “one-to-many” teaching model most extra-curricular learning centers offer, Tutor Doctor provides a personalized one-to-one, in-home tutoring service to students of all ages. For more information on Tutor Doctor, please visit www.tutordoctor.com. To find out about franchise opportunities, please visit, www.tutordoctoropportunity.com.
Fishman Public Relations
Mary Pattara, 847-945-1300
146 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (19 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (13 views)
- Red Cross and Sport Clips Haircuts offer free haircut coupon to blood and platelet donors (25 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (18 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (17 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (15 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (11 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (10 views)