- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: January 28, 2016 9:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, Jan. 28, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Nothing says love like an ooey gooey, chocolatey treat! Beginning February 1, guests no longer have to get shot by Cupid’s arrow to fall in love. That’s because Pie Five Pizza is unveiling its newest limited time offering, Cupid’s Brownie, in time for Valentine’s Day. This rich chocolate brownie is layered with chocolate frosting and then adorned with red, pink and white M&M’S® Chocolate Candies. It’s a match made in chocolatey heaven that will have your taste buds falling more in love with every bite.
“Cupid’s Brownie brings a new delicious option to the dessert lineup at Pie Five,” said Patty Scheibmeir, Vice President of R&D and Product Innovation for Pie Five Pizza Co. “It’s the perfect treat to share with your sweetheart or to enjoy all by yourself.”
Cupid’s Brownie will complement any Pie Five pizza or salad creation. Just a slice is nice, but a whole Cupid’s Brownie pie will make you break into a love ballad. Other sweet treats from Pie Five include the decadent home-baked brownie and cookie pie. This brownie, unlike your love for it, won’t be around forever. Cupid’s Brownie is available through March 13.
Pie Five pizzas bake in just 145 seconds in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. There are millions of possible pizza combinations Pie Five customers can create with four crusts (including artisan thin, classic pan, whole grain Neapolitan and gluten-free), seven sauces and 28 fresh toppings. Additionally, guests can add one of Pie Five’s freshly-tossed hand-made salads.
ABOUT PIE FIVE PIZZA CO.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 84 locations in 24 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
Contact: Jessica Voss, MWWPR
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
264 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)