- Sub Headline: Industry Leading On-site Repair and Restoration Franchise Saves Local Customers 90% on Replacement Fees
- City: Oklahoma City
- State: Oklahoma
- Franchise URL: http://www.wecanfixthat.com
- Listed: December 22, 2015 7:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 22, 2015 – Creative Colors International, the nation’s leading on-site repair and restoration franchise, launched its most recent Oklahoma location earlier this fall in south Oklahoma City. This is big news as more local business owners and cost-conscious residents than ever before are seeking out alternatives to astronomical upholstering charges and replacement fees associated with damaged possessions composed of leather, vinyl, plastic and fabric.
This rising local demand for cost-effective repair and restoration services is what inspired Rudy Garcia to open the newest Creative Colors International location right here in Oklahoma City. According to Garcia, Creative Colors International’s revolutionary products and restoration techniques will help local customers save up to 90% on replacement fees by repairing worn and/or damaged materials.
“I feel like my 14-years of military experience fits so well with Creative Colors International,” said Garcia. “My skills translate perfectly – management, discipline, flexibility, day-to-day operations. It lets me be a team player and work with people while focusing on the details and the big picture simultaneously – just like I did in the service.”
When Garcia, who is originally from Hawaii, left the Air Force earlier this year, he knew he was looking for something different. He was over the deployments and spending time away from his wife and two daughters. He wanted to get out from behind a desk and use his hands. With Creative Colors International, he gets variety, action and mobility. He sees owning a franchise as an investment rather than just earning a wage and feels it will be a better way to support his family long term.
The statistics suggest that repairing and restoring, as opposed to upholstering and replacing, can save local business owners and residents hundreds of dollars on any damaged item. For example, the costs associated with upholstering any type of seat can be very steep, ranging anywhere from $120 to $450 per cushion. And according to Terri Sniegolski, Creative Colors International’s CEO, the commitment shared by all franchisees to help customers save money, and deliver on the company’s “We Can Fix That” philosophy, has been the key catalyst for the company’s expansion to 54 locations in 24 states with 125+ mobile units since its initial inception in 1980.
“We’re excited to open our next Creative Colors location in Oklahoma City because we know Rudy Garcia shares the same ‘We Can Fix That’ attitude our other successful franchisees possess,” said Sniegolski. “We are thrilled about our expansion in Oklahoma because we know the local business owners and customers in the south Oklahoma City community will be eager to repair and restore their possessions at a fraction of the cost.” Garcia adds, “Oklahoma City is still growing and developing so it is a perfect fit for a franchise looking to capitalize on a variety of new and existing businesses.”
Serving the automotive, commercial and furniture industries, Creative Colors International offers affordable solutions for tears, holes, scuffs, scratches and other types of damage found on leather, vinyl, plastic or fabric through on-site repair, restoration, cleaning, dyeing and protection. For local residents, this means Creative Colors International can repair auto interiors, leather furniture, RV flooring, and boat vinyl, among other things. Additionally, for business owners, Creative Colors International can repair any upholstery found in critical locations around the company, such as waiting rooms, examination rooms, restaurant booths, hotel rooms, and theater seating, among others.
For more information on Rudy Garcia and his Creative Colors International location, please visit http://www.wecanfixthat.com/OKCSouth/.
About Creative Colors International
Launched in 1991, the Creative Colors International (CCI) franchise system was created through its affiliate, J&J’s Creative Colors, the original industry leader in refurbishment techniques and systems. Today, both companies continue to be family-owned and operated by the second generation. Catering to the abundance of upholstered items in every home, business and vehicle, CCI is the ultimate in on-site repair, restoration, cleaning, protection, and dyeing of leather, vinyl, plastic and fabric. Through proprietary technology, CCI restores damaged material at a fraction of replacement costs, saving customers up to 90 percent. CCI repairs are stronger than the original area and are nearly invisible to the naked eye. In the Automotive, Furniture and Commercial Markets, CCI offers on-site repair and restoration to all types of leather, vinyl, fabric, plastic and carpeting by repairing and redyeing holes, cuts, tears, burns, scrapes, fading and discoloration. For more information on CCI’s services and franchise opportunities, visit http://www.wecanfixthat.com.
200 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)