- Sub Headline: Industry Leading On-site Repair and Restoration Franchise Saves Local Customers 90% on Replacement Fees
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.wecanfixthat.com
- Listed: January 22, 2016 8:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOS ANGELES, CA (FranchisePOD.com) January 22, 2016 – Creative Colors International, the nation’s leading on-site repair and restoration franchise, launched its most recent California location in December 2015 in South Pasadena. This is big news as more local business owners and cost-conscious residents than ever before are seeking out alternatives to astronomical upholstering charges and replacement fees associated with damaged possessions composed of leather, vinyl, plastic and fabric.
This rising local demand for cost-effective repair and restoration services is what inspired husband and wife team Todd and Adi Saint Vaughn to open the newest Creative Colors International (CCI) location right here in San Gabriel Valley. According to Todd, Creative Colors International’s revolutionary products and restoration techniques will help local customers save up to 90% on replacement fees by repairing worn and/or damaged materials.
“Everybody needs us. People have damaged couches right now and don’t realize that instead of buying a new one, we can fix that and make it look like new,” said Todd.
Todd and Adi St. Vaughn were both working in managed consulting in the health care industry before starting their own CCI franchise. Todd says he and his wife both believe Creative Colors stuck out immediately when they began considering entrepreneurship and franchise opportunities.
“Of course, one of the phenomenal aspects of the Creative Colors franchise opportunity was the great return on investment as franchise owners. However, we also really liked the fact that our employees would be able to generate their own significant income potential based on hard work,” said Todd. “Additionally, I can’t say enough about the best in class offered by corporate. I have phone numbers for the CEO all the way down to corporate trainers and I know any of them are flexible and available at all times to ensure no franchisees are ever left with unanswered questions.”
The statistics suggest that repairing and restoring, as opposed to upholstering and replacing, can save local business owners and residents hundreds of dollars on any damaged item. For example, the costs associated with upholstering any type of seat can be very steep, ranging anywhere from $120 to $450 per cushion. And according to Terri Sniegolsk i, Creative Colors International’s CEO, the commitment shared by all franchisees to help customers save money, and deliver on the company’s “We Can Fix That” philosophy, has been the key catalyst for the company’s expansion to 54 locations in 24 states with 125+ mobile units since its initial inception in 1980.
“We’re excited to open our next Creative Colors location in Pasadena because we know Todd and Adi share the same ‘We Can Fix That’ attitude our other successful franchisees possess,” said Sniegolski. “We are thrilled about our expansion in California because we know the local business owners and customers in the South Pasadena community will be eager to repair and restore their possessions at a fraction of the cost.”
Serving the automotive, commercial and furniture industries, Creative Colors International offers affordable solutions for tears, holes, scuffs, scratches and other types of damage found on leather, vinyl, plastic or fabric through on-site repair, restoration, cleaning, dyeing and protection. For local residents, this means Creative Colors International can repair auto interiors, leather furniture, RV flooring, and boat vinyl, among other things. Additionally, for business owners, Creative Colors International can repair any upholstery found in critical locations around the company, such as waiting rooms, examination rooms, restaurant booths, hotel rooms, and theater seating, among others.
For more information on Todd and Adi Saint Vaughn and their Creative Colors International location, please visit http://www.wecanfixthat.com/la.
About Creative Colors International
Launched in 1991, the Creative Colors International (CCI) franchise system was created through its affiliate, J&J’s Creative Colors, the original industry leader in refurbishment techniques and systems. Today, both companies continue to be family-owned and operated by the second generation. Catering to the abundance of upholstered items in every home, business and vehicle, CCI is the ultimate in on-site repair, restoration, cleaning, protection, and dyeing of leather, vinyl, plastic and fabric. Through proprietary technology, CCI restores damaged material at a fraction of replacement costs, saving customers up to 90 percent. CCI repairs are stronger than the original area and are nearly invisible to the naked eye. In the Automotive, Furniture and Commercial Markets, CCI offers on-site repair and restoration to all types of leather, vinyl, fabric, plastic and carpeting by repairing and redyeing holes, cuts, tears, burns, scrapes, fading and discoloration. For more information on CCI’s services and franchise opportunities, visit http://www.wecanfixthat.com.
SOURCE Creative Colors International
Creative Colors International
+1 (919) 459-8157
Creative Colors International
192 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (4 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)