- Sub Headline: National Football League Alumni to Launch Trampoline Park
- City: Warwick
- State: Rhode Island
- Franchise URL: http://www.launchtrampolinepark.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 3:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Warwick, RI – Launch Franchising, LLC, co-founded by former NFL Cornerback Ty Law, is adding two new locations to its roster. Former teammate and NFL wide receiver Deion Branch will be the latest to franchise with Launch Trampoline Park (Launch) by co-owning a two new locations in Columbia and Rockville, MD. Branch will co-own the new parks with already successful Launch franchisees, Stephanie Eldridge and William Garrett. Both locations are scheduled to open in early 2016.
Launch Trampoline Park provides unparalleled high-flying entertainment, whether playing dodgeball in mid-air or falling into a massive foam pit, there’s endless fun for the entire family. The parks will feature open jump, X-treme dodgeball, bounce-basketball courts, tumble tracks, foam pits and a dedicated “kids court” for jumpers under 42 inches.
- Launch Columbia will be located at 9315 Snowden River Parkway, and feature over 28,000 square feet of space and have approximately 14,000 square feet dedicated to trampolines. For more information on the opening, please text the word “Joey17” to 95577 to receive updates via text message. Follow Launch Columbia on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @LaunchColumbia! For more information, check out www.launchcolumbia.com.
- Launch Rockville will be located at 4942-4944 Boiling Brook Parkway, and feature over 27,000 square feet of space and have approximately 16,000 square feet dedicated to trampolines. For more information on the opening, please text the word “Joey16” to 95577 to receive updates via text message. Follow Launch Rockville on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @LaunchRockville! For more information, check out www.launchrockville.com.
“It’s great to have Deion on board,” said Ty Law, co-owner of Launch Franchising, LLC. “As professional athletes, we are passionate about fitness. Launch allows us to bring a new twist to family fun. Our history as teammates and friends made it a smart business decision for us.”
“I am so excited to bring family fun and fitness to Columbia and Rockville,” said Deion Branch, co-owner of Launch Trampoline Park Columbia and Rockville. “Like Ty, I wanted to invest in something meaningful after my career in the NFL. I am happy to be working with Stephanie and William to open our new locations in early 2016.”
Once opened, Launch Trampoline Park is available for birthday parties, fundraisers, fitness classes, toddler time, teen nights, college nights, private events and more! The parks have a full-redemption arcade, Launch Restaurant and 5 private party rooms. Additionally, Launch Trampoline Park has its own mascot – “Joey,” a 7-foot tall green kangaroo mascot – who is in charge of fun at the park, assisting with birthdays and special events.
About Launch Franchising, LLC.
Ty Law and Robert Arnold are co-owners of Launch Franchising, LLC, with two corporate locations in Warwick, RI and Hartford, CT, and franchise locations along the east coast. The company is expanding its franchise nationwide and utilizing the strength of positive branding, turn-key operational systems and proven marketing programs as attractive benefits to potential franchisees. For additional information, please visit www.launchtrampolinepark.com.
SOURCE Launch Franchising, LLC
Senior Vice President
Regan Communications Group
O: (617) 488-2804
C: (781) 727-6951
226 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)