- Sub Headline: National Football League Alumni to Launch Trampoline Park
- City: Warwick
- State: Rhode Island
- Franchise URL: http://www.launchtrampolinepark.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 3:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Warwick, RI – Launch Franchising, LLC, co-founded by former NFL Cornerback Ty Law, is adding two new locations to its roster. Former teammate and NFL wide receiver Deion Branch will be the latest to franchise with Launch Trampoline Park (Launch) by co-owning a two new locations in Columbia and Rockville, MD. Branch will co-own the new parks with already successful Launch franchisees, Stephanie Eldridge and William Garrett. Both locations are scheduled to open in early 2016.
Launch Trampoline Park provides unparalleled high-flying entertainment, whether playing dodgeball in mid-air or falling into a massive foam pit, there’s endless fun for the entire family. The parks will feature open jump, X-treme dodgeball, bounce-basketball courts, tumble tracks, foam pits and a dedicated “kids court” for jumpers under 42 inches.
- Launch Columbia will be located at 9315 Snowden River Parkway, and feature over 28,000 square feet of space and have approximately 14,000 square feet dedicated to trampolines. For more information on the opening, please text the word “Joey17” to 95577 to receive updates via text message. Follow Launch Columbia on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @LaunchColumbia! For more information, check out www.launchcolumbia.com.
- Launch Rockville will be located at 4942-4944 Boiling Brook Parkway, and feature over 27,000 square feet of space and have approximately 16,000 square feet dedicated to trampolines. For more information on the opening, please text the word “Joey16” to 95577 to receive updates via text message. Follow Launch Rockville on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @LaunchRockville! For more information, check out www.launchrockville.com.
“It’s great to have Deion on board,” said Ty Law, co-owner of Launch Franchising, LLC. “As professional athletes, we are passionate about fitness. Launch allows us to bring a new twist to family fun. Our history as teammates and friends made it a smart business decision for us.”
“I am so excited to bring family fun and fitness to Columbia and Rockville,” said Deion Branch, co-owner of Launch Trampoline Park Columbia and Rockville. “Like Ty, I wanted to invest in something meaningful after my career in the NFL. I am happy to be working with Stephanie and William to open our new locations in early 2016.”
Once opened, Launch Trampoline Park is available for birthday parties, fundraisers, fitness classes, toddler time, teen nights, college nights, private events and more! The parks have a full-redemption arcade, Launch Restaurant and 5 private party rooms. Additionally, Launch Trampoline Park has its own mascot – “Joey,” a 7-foot tall green kangaroo mascot – who is in charge of fun at the park, assisting with birthdays and special events.
About Launch Franchising, LLC.
Ty Law and Robert Arnold are co-owners of Launch Franchising, LLC, with two corporate locations in Warwick, RI and Hartford, CT, and franchise locations along the east coast. The company is expanding its franchise nationwide and utilizing the strength of positive branding, turn-key operational systems and proven marketing programs as attractive benefits to potential franchisees. For additional information, please visit www.launchtrampolinepark.com.
SOURCE Launch Franchising, LLC
Senior Vice President
Regan Communications Group
O: (617) 488-2804
C: (781) 727-6951
186 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)