- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.remax.com
- Listed: January 8, 2016 8:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER – The landscape of the real estate industry is constantly evolving and so are its key players, according to this year’s Inman Top 101 list. Among the CEOs, power brokers, deal-makers and powerhouses listed, RE/MAX is well represented with four individuals recognized.
RE/MAX leaders in the Inman Top 101:
- Dave Liniger, RE/MAX CEO, Chairman of the Board and Co-Founder
- Leigh Brown, RE/MAX Executive, Leigh Brown & Associates CEO
- Elizabeth Mendenhall, RE/MAX Boone Realty CEO
- Linda O’Koniewski, RE/MAX Leading Edge Boston CEO
“People like Dave, Leigh, Elizabeth and Linda aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo in real estate,” said Geoff Lewis, President, RE/MAX, LLC. “The housing industry is constantly improving thanks to the innovative ideas contributed by individuals like these. We’re extremely proud to see these four listed among the most talented industry leaders and we look forward to seeing what they’ll do next.”
The Inman 101 recognizes industry leaders who bring forth new ideas to drive change and make a difference in real estate. Those selected for the Inman Top 101 List were initially nominated by the Inman readership, and were later reviewed by the Inman editorial team, who narrowed the list down to 400 people. After industry experts and outside advisers weighed in, the final 101 were chosen.
Returning as RE/MAX CEO in January 2015, Dave Liniger has overseen the continued growth of the company he co-founded 43 years ago. In 2015, RE/MAX agent growth surpassed the 100,000 mark. RE/MAX agents dominated the fourth annual National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP) Top 250 Latino Agent survey with 61 agents on the list, nearly twice as many as the closest competitor. And for another year, the annual 2015 Franchise 500® by Entrepreneur magazine ranked RE/MAX as the leading real estate franchisor.
About the RE/MAX Network
RE/MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture affording its agents and franchisees the flexibility to operate their businesses with great independence. Over 100,000 agents provide RE/MAX a global reach of nearly 100 countries. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX, when measured by residential transaction sides.
RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world’s leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RMCO, LLC, which is controlled and managed by RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:RMAX).
With a passion for the communities in which its agents live and work, RE/MAX is proud to have raised more than $150 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities.
For more information about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com. For the latest news about RE/MAX, please visit www.remax.com/newsroom.
203 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security helps college students proactively prevent burglary while they’re away at school. (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)