- Sub Headline: Make-It-Yourself Doughnut Franchise Celebrates Opening With Giveaways And Prizes
- City: Phoenix
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.fracturedprune.com
- Listed: December 8, 2015 12:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 08, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // PHOENIX – Fractured Prune Doughnuts Arizona is celebrating the opening of its sixth location in the Grand Canyon State by offering great prizes, including Apple watches, at all of its store locations. Its newest store is located in North Phoenix in the Shops at Norterra at I17 and Happy Valley Road and is set to open its doors on Tuesday, December 15 at 7 a.m.
For more than 40 years, Fractured Prune Doughnuts has been famous for its always hot, customizable and made-to-order doughnuts with a combination of 20 different glazes and 14 toppings, with specialty doughnuts such as the Bacon Bomb, Death By Chocolate and Marshmallow Madness. To celebrate its newest location in North Phoenix, the first 200 people will receive free doughnuts. The first 12 people through the door will receive one dozen doughnuts for each month of the year, a Fractured Prune Doughnuts T-shirt and flying disc. The next 188 customers will receive a free two-pack of doughnuts. Customers who visit the newest location in North Phoenix will also have a chance to register to win a new MacBook Air and an Apple iWatch. Additionally, Fractured Prune Arizona would like to thank all of its Valley customers by giving guests a chance to register to win an Apple iWatch at each store location. The drawing to win the MacBook Air and the iWatches will occur on December 22 at 3 p.m. The Gorilla and the Phoenix Suns Dancers will also celebrate the opening by taking pictures with fans from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, December 19 at the Norterra location.
“We are pleased to announce not only the sixth Valley location of Fractured Prune Doughnuts, but the plan to launch two more locations in Arizona,” said franchisee Mark Prygocki. “In addition to our newest location in North Phoenix, we are planning on bringing our delicious made-to-order doughnuts and proprietary coffee to Gilbert at San Tan Village and to Flagstaff at Aspen Place in 2016. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our loyal customers and the staff for their support enabling us to be able to give back to the communities we serve.”
The newest Fractured Prune Doughnuts is located at 2530 W. Happy Valley Road, Phoenix, AZ (Northeast Corner of I17 and Happy Valley Road next to the movie theatre) and is open daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. For more information, please visit www.fracturedprune.com or www.facebook.com/FracturedPruneAZ.
About Fractured Prune Doughnuts
Fractured Prune Doughnuts has been an Ocean City landmark since 1976, proudly serving up always hot, hand dipped and topped to order custom doughnuts. The endless combinations of 20 different glazes and 14 toppings offer guests the chance to create a one-of-a-kind experience. With more than 25 locations in the U.S. in key areas such as Maryland, Arizona and New Jersey, the brand plans to continue expansion by doubling in size by 2016.Fractured Prune Doughnuts is revolutionizing the industry with its made-to-order doughnuts where guests can see their creation being made from start to finish, a distinguisher in an industry largely dominated by pre-made menu items. For more information, visit www.fracturedprune.com.
SOURCE Fractured Prune Doughnuts
158 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (2 views)