- City: St. Louis
- State: Missouri
- Franchise URL: http://www.lifexist.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 1:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 2, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Todd Beckman, President and CEO of BAM Brands, the company that operates Tanco, MassageLuXe, and Xist Fitness has built up yet another franchise for a successful buyout. Xist Fitness, with over 300 locations sold, just sold locations to the Planet Fitness Midwest Franchise Group for an undisclosed number.
“We are thrilled to partner with the Planet Fitness Midwest Franchise Group and are excited that our members will be able to enjoy the benefits of belonging to one of the fastest growing national health club franchises. We are certain it will be a seamless transition and a win/win for all involved,” said Todd Beckman. “Our partnership with Planet Fitness is allowing us to offer a FREE 1 year membership for the first 1000 clients who bring in a competitor’s gym cancellation form.”
Planet Fitness is looking forward to the new additions in the St. Louis market. “We are excited to welcome Xist members to the Planet Fitness brand,” said Michael Hamilton, COO of Planet Fitness Midwest. “If you’re looking for a judgment-free, clean and comfortable place to work out at a great value, then you’ll love Planet Fitness.”
Beckman shows his strength in operations and branding with this second buyout in his franchise history. He owned and operated the Gold’s Gym territory in St. Louis. He was responsible for bringing Gold’s Gym back to the market and growing their brand to 4 clubs in less than 5 years. Due to the successful growth, he was able to sell the market back to Gold’s Gym International, leading to his next franchise venture.
BAM Brands is a mastermind franchise company with over 20 years of membership based affordable health care businesses. Todd Beckman has the vision to continue to develop new brands that the current market needs. He has joined forces with Dr. Eric Nepute to develop LifeXist, which is the newest brand that will be launched in the St. Louis area in April. “I couldn’t be more excited to partner with Todd Beckman on LifeXist. This business is literally going to change the face of healthcare as we know it. We are now going to be able to help people on a level that they’ve never experienced before,” said Dr. Eric Nepute.
LifeXist is the future of a healthy and nutritional life style. Everyone’s body loses essential vitamins and hormones as they age. LifeXist identifies the deficiencies of each client and develops a program that is designed specifically for them to allow their body’s vitamin levels to reach the appropriate levels. This is not masking symptoms, LifeXist is healing from the inside out. LifeXist is the first to franchise in a segmented part of the health and wellness industry that is on the verge of exploding! The company feels that it will be a billion dollar company within 10 years. Each center will offer the following services:
- IV Nutrition/Infusion
- Oral Nutrition
- Metabolic Boosting
- Hormone Management
- Weight Loss
- Stress Management
- Brain Balance Work
- Wellness Care
- Stop Smoking Program
LifeXist is committed to treating and helping their clients, but most importantly, their future goal is to help children who are in dire need of medical assistance and aren’t able to receive it because of financial restraints. It is their mission to be able to give back to these children in order for them to reach their maximum potential in life.
For more information on franchising opportunities please visit, www.lifexist.com.
SOURCE BAM Brands
306 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag Nâ€™ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- CoverallÂ® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins SubsÂ® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-GlossÂ® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)