- City: St. Louis
- State: Missouri
- Franchise URL: http://www.lifexist.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 1:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 2, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Todd Beckman, President and CEO of BAM Brands, the company that operates Tanco, MassageLuXe, and Xist Fitness has built up yet another franchise for a successful buyout. Xist Fitness, with over 300 locations sold, just sold locations to the Planet Fitness Midwest Franchise Group for an undisclosed number.
“We are thrilled to partner with the Planet Fitness Midwest Franchise Group and are excited that our members will be able to enjoy the benefits of belonging to one of the fastest growing national health club franchises. We are certain it will be a seamless transition and a win/win for all involved,” said Todd Beckman. “Our partnership with Planet Fitness is allowing us to offer a FREE 1 year membership for the first 1000 clients who bring in a competitor’s gym cancellation form.”
Planet Fitness is looking forward to the new additions in the St. Louis market. “We are excited to welcome Xist members to the Planet Fitness brand,” said Michael Hamilton, COO of Planet Fitness Midwest. “If you’re looking for a judgment-free, clean and comfortable place to work out at a great value, then you’ll love Planet Fitness.”
Beckman shows his strength in operations and branding with this second buyout in his franchise history. He owned and operated the Gold’s Gym territory in St. Louis. He was responsible for bringing Gold’s Gym back to the market and growing their brand to 4 clubs in less than 5 years. Due to the successful growth, he was able to sell the market back to Gold’s Gym International, leading to his next franchise venture.
BAM Brands is a mastermind franchise company with over 20 years of membership based affordable health care businesses. Todd Beckman has the vision to continue to develop new brands that the current market needs. He has joined forces with Dr. Eric Nepute to develop LifeXist, which is the newest brand that will be launched in the St. Louis area in April. “I couldn’t be more excited to partner with Todd Beckman on LifeXist. This business is literally going to change the face of healthcare as we know it. We are now going to be able to help people on a level that they’ve never experienced before,” said Dr. Eric Nepute.
LifeXist is the future of a healthy and nutritional life style. Everyone’s body loses essential vitamins and hormones as they age. LifeXist identifies the deficiencies of each client and develops a program that is designed specifically for them to allow their body’s vitamin levels to reach the appropriate levels. This is not masking symptoms, LifeXist is healing from the inside out. LifeXist is the first to franchise in a segmented part of the health and wellness industry that is on the verge of exploding! The company feels that it will be a billion dollar company within 10 years. Each center will offer the following services:
- IV Nutrition/Infusion
- Oral Nutrition
- Metabolic Boosting
- Hormone Management
- Weight Loss
- Stress Management
- Brain Balance Work
- Wellness Care
- Stop Smoking Program
LifeXist is committed to treating and helping their clients, but most importantly, their future goal is to help children who are in dire need of medical assistance and aren’t able to receive it because of financial restraints. It is their mission to be able to give back to these children in order for them to reach their maximum potential in life.
For more information on franchising opportunities please visit, www.lifexist.com.
SOURCE BAM Brands
251 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)